I can’t help it, this story made me laugh. It seems like Brandi Glanville, ex-wife of Eddie Cibrian and current reality star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, went to Las Vegas for New Year’s, and she ended up getting married. Seriously, it was a Vegas elopement, and from the look of the photos, Brandi and her new husband were completely sh-tfaced.
Brandi Glanville is once again a married woman — but “not for long.”
The 38-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star tied the knot on a whim with Mixed Martial Arts manager Darin Harvey over the weekend, Us Weekly can confirm.
The former model, whose ex-husband Eddie Cibrian famously left her for LeAnn Rimes, informed fans of her new relationship status via Twitter Sunday: “I’m married again- suuuuuuck it!”
The newlyweds celebrated by visiting a strip club, Spearmint Rhino. “Honeymoons with strippers are the best!” Glanville tweeted.
Glanville, who shares two sons with Cibrian, added that Harvey is her “best friend” and she’s now an “official housewife, for reals.”
“After some beer and strippers he is now my husband,” she said. “No joke!”
Calling their union “a drunken BFF thing,” Harvey told his Twitter followers that their booze-fueled elopement won’t last. “I had a crazy Vegas moment,” he explained Sunday. “Getting annulled tomorrow.”
[From Us Weekly]
I’m including some of the photos from Brandi’s crazy, alcohol-fueled extravaganza. It really does seem like two friends just got wasted and decided it would be funny to elope. I hope that this incident doesn’t have longer-term consequences for Brandi, though. Would this affect her alimony or child support from Eddie, even if Brandi and Darin get it annulled?
Photos courtesy of Brandi’s Twitter.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]