Jessica Alba’s red carpet style is usually hit or miss. Here we have a miss in a bizarre leather and chiffon Valentino dress. I really dislike both the striated ruffle skirt and the strange lace pattern around the wrists. I thought she had a tattoo there above her hand when I saw the smaller versions of these photos. She’s also carrying a Valentino clutch that looks more like a studded formal envelope it’s so large. We just saw Alba in a bikini so we know she can wear just about any style, why this? I’ll say something nice, I really like her hair and makeup. She looks effortlessly pretty and perfectly made up.
Alba was at an InStyle event leading up to the Golden Globes. Also there we have the lovely Nina Dobrev of Vampire Diaries. Whenever I see Nina I remember her amazing red dress at the Emmy Awards. She was in a pale peach and pink knee-length gown paired with a bright pink clutch. I like everything about this look except for the shoes. The color is off somehow, but still this is gorgeous.
Busy Phillips played it safe in a very plain black dress with a see-through neckline and t-strap heels. Her hair is looking a little beat, although I like that new color on her. I can’t nitpick Busy. She always looks so damn happy to be wherever she is that she’s become one of my favorites.
Just yesterday we saw American Horror Story’s Alexandra Breckenridge looking a little trashy in a too-tight too-short backless dress that looked more club wear than something you would bring to the red carpet. She was a little more demure last night, but the pattern on that dress is just overwhelmingly busy and fug. If you look closely, you can see the circles around her boobs and the triangle at her lady parts. Classy.
Photo credit: Debbie VanStory/ iPhotoLivecom/WENN.com, Brian To/WENN.com, Apega/WENN.com
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]