Here’s the thing: I know that I’m not the target audience for 21 Jump Street. I wasn’t the target audience for the television show, and I’m not the target audience for this remake/film. My first reaction when I heard they were making the show into a movie was, “Ugh, how awful. Where’s the originality?” And then I saw the trailer. And now I really want to see it. So imagine my delight when I happened upon these photos. These are labeled, “from a press conference for ’21 Jump Street’ at the Crosby Hotel New York City.” THIS is how Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum decided to do their first press conference for the film. They decided to dress up like their bike cop characters and talk to the press. I know it’s dumb. But why can’t I stop laughing?
I think it’s because of Channing, honestly. Channing is working the hell out of his costume. Like, I would hit that. Hard. He looks sexy as hell, and he’s working that costume, AND his expression is hilarious. And just putting Channing together with Jonah… it’s working for me. Yes, I will see your movie, boys. And I will enjoy it.
Oh, and I don’t know where Ice Cube was, but this photo was included in the set. OMG. This movie is going to be AWESOME.
Here’s the red-band, NSFW trailer. I don’t even want to admit how many times I laughed.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]