Kristen Stewart was the woman of the hour at the MTV Movie Awards. Sort of. While Kristen only took home one award – “Best Kiss” which she had to accept solo – she presented with her Snow White costar Chris Hemsworth, and she got a lot of cutaways and stuff. I think it’s interesting that Jennifer Lawrence won Best Actress (or whatever the category is called), and that Kristen had to announce it. Personally, I think there is a real rivalry between J-Law and K-Stew – it’s not like “OMG, bitch-fight!”. But it’s a healthy competition, and it would have been an interesting moment if Jennifer Lawrence had shown up.
Anyway, Kristen Stewart wore this GUiSHEM mini-dress which I don’t really hate. All of the girls were in mini-dresses last night, did you notice? This one is kind of weird/cute – Kristen loves this silhouette, and the colors and back straps are interesting. My one big complaint about her styling? HER HAIR. I don’t understand how her hair looked great two weeks ago and now it looks like a poorly-dyed rat’s nest. Is her hair just dirty? Or is it a confluence of several awful factors?
When Kristen won for “Best Kiss” and she had to go up there alone, I’m assuming she knew she was going to win and she had her little bit prepared. Did you notice how incredibly awkward she is when it’s a bit she’s rehearsed?
Get More: MTV Shows
One last thing – this whole appearance was a victory lap for Kristen. She went into the MTV Movie Awards knowing that Snow White & the Huntsman won the weekend box office with a $56.3 opening. It’s probably not as much as the studio was hoping for, but SWATH is still going to be a decent hit and I’m sure Charlize and Kristen are both breathing sighs of relief that this gamble paid off.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]