CB and I were checking out Victoria Beckham’s oddly magnificent caped trench earlier today, and CB asked, “Burberry?” That was my assumption too – either Burberry or Victoria Beckham-copying-Burberry. But it’s neither – the trench is from Japanese label Comme des Garçons, by designer Junya Watanabe. Isn’t the trench rather magical and awesome? I like that the “cape” effect is removable too – check out the shoulder buttons. You can totally take that off, and what would you have then? A weirdly sleeveless trench dress? Which is kind of cool.
Victoria was photographed at LAX, heading to London. She was tweeting about her trip too, asking her Twitter followers what the weather was like in London, and what she should wear for the trip. I should follow Posh on Twitter – she’s a devout tweeter, and she puts up interesting photos and stuff. Posh is in London for the launch of the Spice Girls musical, Viva Forever, in London’s West End. Posh will allegedly be joining all of the Spice Girls – Geri Halliwell, Mel B, Emma Bunton and Mel C, and according to sources, there were some fears that Posh wouldn’t show: “There’s been rumours knocking about that Victoria wasn’t going to show – but she always made it a priority. She was never going to miss the launch and is looking forward to seeing the rest of the girls. The musical is a proud moment for them all. It will be emotional.” Guess who wrote the musical? Absolutely Fabulous’s creator and star Jennifer Saunders. Which… I mean, I would totally want to see that. SWEETIE DARLING LET ME IN SWEETIE DARLING LET ME IN.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]