Katy Perry walked the red carpet last night for the Los Angeles premiere of Part of Me movie at Grauman’s Chinese theater. She wore a red, strapless Dolce & Gabbana dress and matching D&G pumps. I think she was aiming for glamour, and while she didn’t quite meet her goal, Katy has certainly done much worse on the red carpet. The full skirt was quite flouncy and threatened at one point to fly up and show some of Katy’s business down south. That part was probably planned.
Katy matched her lipstick to the color of her dress. Between the lips and the lashes, the effect is one of crazy clown makeup. At least she didn’t dye her hair the same color too.
Before the movie, Katy performed live onstage outside the theater. She wore one of her usual “quirky” outfits with film reels on her boobs and a concession-stand theme for the hot pant part of the ensemble. I find it quite appropriate that Katy had a “PayDay” bar printed on her right butt cheek.
Later on, Katy changed into one of her newfound “gothy” ensembles to sign some autographs for fans. We don’t have a full view of the outfit, but the bottom half was probably as dreadful as the upper view.
Photos courtesy of WENN
Written by Bedhead
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]