I was hoping to turn this into a legit “Who would you rather?” post, but honestly, who the F is going to choose Shia LaBeouf? So, it’s going to be heavy on the Guy Pearce, which is fine because Guy is hot and we don’t spend enough time appreciating that. But… I’m still depressed that Tom Hardy didn’t make it to last night’s LA premiere of Lawless. Tom is still working on Mad Max, I guess, and didn’t feel like making the journey to LA. So Guy Pearce was left as the only hot dude standing at the premiere. I LOVE Guy’s frames. They’re similar to mine, but somehow better.
Are you still hungry for even a mention of Tom Hardy? Me too. In a recent interview, Guy was discussing Tom’s performance in Lawless, and this is what he had to say:
“It’s so brilliant that Tom Hardy is playing the role, because he is the most exciting actor I’ve seen in a long time… And he brings a weight, an integrity and a power to the screen that is incredibly compelling. The first scene that we had together was me feeling like I’m running rings around this man, not being intimidated by him. And that was very difficult, because he’s like a mountain, a mount emotionally and physically. I think that will translate on screen.”
Yes, Tom Hardy is like a mountain. A big, beefy, hot, pillow-lipped mountain. And I want to climb that motherchucking mountain.
Here’s the recently-released Red-Band trailer for Lawless. At first I was like, “meh, I don’t get why this is Red-Band.” But then I saw the tittays! And there’s a lot of blood and violence too, so, you know, NSFW.
So, should I even talk about Shia? He looked like an ass at the premiere. There, we discussed it!
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]