Like everything Brangelina-related, small, clarifying details are ignored in favor of a larger storyline. This week’s storyline is “the Jolie-Pitt children are hellions who destroy everything they touch.” The story comes from Us Weekly, on the heels of that cute People story about the Jolie-Pitt kids been well-behaved when they dropped off their letters to Santa. Us Weekly seems to be offering an alternative for those who believe that it is simply impossible for six kids to basically be well-behaved most of the time.
Brad Pitt knows where the wild things are — at his hometown pizza parlor.
Every time the actor, 48, and his six children visit Springfield, Missouri, a source tells Us Weekly, the brood goes bananas at Arris’ Pizza!
“The place shuts down for the entire night and the kids raise a ruckus,” says the insider of Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 4. “They jump on tables and even throw food at each other!”
Pitt and Angelina Jolie, 37, leave their nannies at home and “let the kids enjoy themselves,” continues the source about the couple, who normally divide their time between properties in Los Angeles and their Miraval estate in France.
The twosome loosen up too — on policing their pack.
Says the insider, “Brad and Angelina just sit there and talk to one another while the children run around in circles!”
I think the important detail is “The place shuts down for the entire night and the kids raise a ruckus.” Brad and Angelina pre-arrange it – the place shuts down and they probably pay a tidy sum to the pizza people so that the kids can get the run of the place for an evening. So… definitive proof that Angelina is The Villainess and that The Leg is a bad mother (because it’s all about Angelina’s parenting style, never Brad’s)? Of course.
PS… Does anyone else wonder if Jane Pitt is one of the people threatening to secede now that Obama has been re-elected? I wonder if she voted for Todd Akin.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Who butchered the National Anthem? [D-Listed]
- Rob Lowe never ages [Lainey Gossip]
- What is Vanessa Hudgens wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Summer guide to reality TV [Reality Tea]
- Game of Thrones recap [Pajiba]
- Tan Mom’s music video [Buzzfeed]
- Amanda Knox is broke [Starcasm]
- Backstage at the Billboard Awards [Popsugar]
- Miley is still stuck in the 90s [Popoholic]
- Blind Items revealed: Adam Levine [CDAN]
- Hugh Hefner bought Crystal Harris a house [Celebslam]
- What happened to Aimee Teegarden? [The Blemish]