At first I thought these photos were from Sundance, but they’re not. They’re just a really rare sighting of Josh Hartnett at LAX. He’s giving us two different looks because he realized he was being lovingly photographed – I assume that his first look was the dark-frames eyeglasses that give him an air of nerdy-hot hipster. Then he changed into the sunglasses and he just looked like a typical LA d-bag. I should also mention – I’m not impressed with the combination of black stone-washed skinny jeans and brown shoes. TRAGIC.
I’m continually amazed at Josh’s ability to still be a “thing”. I remember when he first came on the scene in the early aughts. Many thought he was the American Heath Ledger, and that was before everyone was like “Heath Ledger is the great hope for a generation of actors.” This was back when Heath was just a really beautiful, blonde Aussie boy that everyone was trying to make into the next pin-up. And they tried that with Josh too, and much like Heath, Josh rejected it and went off and did his own thing, only Josh’s attempts were much less successful (career-wise). After taking a two-year break, Josh has one new movie coming out this year – “an epic, sweeping and riveting tale of an impossible love set across two time periods and continents” called Singularity. Eh.
The last I heard about Josh’s private life, he was dating Amanda Seyfried, but I’m almost positive that it’s already done. Like, they dated for a few months in the end of 2011, maybe? And then it was done. I don’t know if he has a girlfriend now.
Anyway… this has been your Josh Hartnett update. We so rarely get any photos or news about him, I just felt like I should update you on his whereabouts. So, the important question: would you hit it? Eh. I was feeling it circa 2001 (Black Hawk Down, bitches!), but not so much these days. Also: does anyone else look at him and think, “Garrett Hedlund, this is your future”?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Josh Hartnett
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]