Here are some more photos from last night’s NYC amfAR gala, the same event where Lindsay Lohan’s “crack attack” dominated. It was difficult to see past LL’s face, but I’ve managed to pull some of more interesting fashion photos for you. I guess Sarah Jessica Parker was the biggest “star” of the event, although I think she was one of the worst-dressed. SJP wore Maison Martin Margiela Couture which just looks like a shapeless sack with some cheap-looking ribbon details. If this came in black or grey, Angelina Jolie would be all over it.
Crystal Renn in Zac Posen. Um… er… well… at least her hair is dark again?
Heidi Klum in Michael Kors – this is one of her best looks in a while, right? Heidi usually goes full-on drag queen with her hair, makeup and fashion, but she looks amazing when she keeps it simple and minimalist. Still, her eye makeup is too dark and the necklace is overkill.
Doutzen Kroes. I love her, but I’m not sure about this color. Eh.
Alexa Chung in Chanel. Rough. Hate it. Don’t understand why she’s a thing.
Chloe Sevigny in Proenza Schouler. I mean… she looks like hell. But in her mind, she looks awesome and isn’t that what counts? Also: HER HAIR. Good lord.
Ashely Greene in Giambattista Valli Resort 201. The total look is okay but boring. I feel like she might have gotten a boob job?
Emilia Clarke (GOT’s Khaleesi!) in Zac Posen. This was one of my favorite looks of the night!
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Tabloid covers of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy [Buzzfeed]
- Henry Cavill rode the bus incognito [Lainey Gossip]
- I have been loving Food Network Star [D-Listed]
- Milla Jovovich’s bizarre dress [Go Fug Yourself]
- Honey Boo Boo in smell-o-vision [Reality Tea]
- What wrecks your suspension of disbelief? [Pajiba]
- Amanda Bynes in Atlantic City [Evil Beet]
- Vintage Father’s Day photos from celebs [Popsugar]
- Nicole Scherzinger at X-Factor auditions [Popoholic]
- Who has a pill habit? [CDAN]
- Tamara Ecclestone bikini photos [Celebslam]