I have to apologize for not seeing this yesterday. I mean, I caught sight of the headline – something about Josh Brolin going out drinking with friends – but I didn’t give a crap enough to read the story because I just figured, “What else is new? Brolin is always out partying.” As it turns out though, Broling was partying with my beloved Michael Fassbender! Did you know they were tight? I knew. Because I’m Fass-obsessed. They worked together on Jonah Hex, but I got an inkling into their closer relationship when Josh conducted Fassbender’s Interview Magazine interview last year. They talked a lot about how they met (in Toronto in 2008, just after Fassy became a huge deal because of Hunger) and it was clear that they’re pretty tight. So tight that they go out drinking together, just two single guys out on the prowl…
Josh Brolin – who recently split from Diane Lane after eight years of marriage – stepped out on Friday night with friends Bradley Cooper, Benicio Del Toro and Michael Fassbender.
They stopped by Skybar at the Mondrian Los Angeles, where Fassbender ordered a round of beverages for the group, an onlooker tells PEOPLE.
Laughing as the night went on, the crew of actors stayed well past closing, the source adds.
“They were in good spirits having fun!” the source says. “It looked like a very relaxed night out.”
Fassy, Brolin and Del Toro? You know what? I would watch that movie. I know everyone thinks Brolin is a total d-bag (and you may be right), but I think he’s a really talented actor. Same with Del Toro and of course Fassy. Wouldn’t you watch that movie? As for what ELSE they might have done that night… God knows. I think in that group, Brolin would be the bold guy who would come right up to the girl to get her digits. Del Toro would hang back and play a staring game with the one girl he wanted. And Fassbender… would he be a wingman? Or would he be bold too? Is he the guy who goes after what he wants? Hm… I need to think about this.
Photos courtesy of WENN, Interview Magazine.
Written by Kaiser
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]