Here are some photos of Brad Pitt earlier this week at LAX. To the naked eye, he looks as lean as always, although Brad knows what every lady knows: black is slimming, and mask your problem areas by drawing the eye to your strengths. Brad feels like his strengths are his face, his neck, his check and his shoulders. That’s what his outfit says – it says “Top front, look at the top front.” Does Brad ever have a moment of “Does my butt look big in these pants?” Does he ever lament his bygone six-pack? Does he have a small muffin top? Well, Brad might think he has some problem areas, at least according to Star Magazine. They claim Brad has taken to wearing Man Spanx.
Does Brad Pitt wear Spanx? A source says Brad has been sporting a girdle to control his pudgy midsection recently.
“They minimize the bad and accent the good,” an insider explains of Brad’s new shapewear from Spanx’s men’s collection. “He’s close to 50 and is showing his age.”
But Brad says he’s fine with getting older: “I like aging. With age comes wisdom.”
[From Star Magazine, print edition]
The fact that that Spanx HAS a menswear line should tell you everything – men care about this stuff too. Men worry about muffin tops. Men worry about bulgy thighs. Men worry about their butts looking big in a particular pair of pants. So, if the Spanx fit, why not wear them? Are we supposed to say that only women can care about this stuff? That only women can have these kinds of small vanities?
… But you know what I wonder? Do Man-Spanx make a man’s bulge look smaller too? Because I bet that’s a dealbreaker for a lot of dudes. I wonder if Man-Spanx comes in varieties where there’s extra padding in the crotch? I bet dudes would love that.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Brad Pitt
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]