Selena Gomez appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” last night to promote Spring Breakers, which managed to gross a $90,000 per screen average in just three theaters last weekend. However, Dustin Rowles at Pajiba maintains that this weekend’s rollout to wide release will flop and earn no more than $3 million once word of mouth spreads about what a dark, dreary (yet somehow pointless) movie this movie really turned out to be.
In the meantime, we still love Selena, and she looked fantastic in this black Pucci dress (with polka dot detail) that she paired with a Dolce & Gabbana blazer. Her legs go on for miles and miles, and she’s got quite a personality on her as well. In particular, when Dave cracked a joke about making Justin Bieber cry during his last appearance (“Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation and he said something and I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry“), Selena wryly replied, “Well then, that makes two of us.” Here’s a video clip of that wonderful moment:
Selena also informed Dave that she was very single and happy about it. Considering what she also said about Biebs, I think she’s finally ensured that they’ll never get back together. You know that when Bieber heard about this, he probably had another “back in your carseat, young man!” type of moment.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN
Written by Bedhead
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]