About two weeks ago we mentioned that Charlize Theron was wearing an engagement ring while at a Lakers game with her boyfriend, Stuart Townsend. As far as we know, no one else really noticed and it didn’t get any press.
Now A Socialite’s Life has a rumor that Theron and Townsend are getting married this weekend in Savannah, GA:
Apparently she has an affection for Savannah after filming the Legend of Bagger Vance here several years ago. We’ve heard she may be getting married at a private residence with a reception at the Mansion (which used to be the Fox and Weeks Funeral Home, it’s very cool!) I will let you know what else I hear on Friday.
If this is true, congratulations to Theron and Townsend! They’ve had a rough go of it, but Charlize played coy and landed her man.
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]