“Doctors have confirmed Christina has a viral upper respiratory tract infection with a high fever and abnormal coughing,” Gudinski said in a statement.
“They have prescribed complete bed rest for the next few days.”
In the same statement, Aguilera apologised to her fans.
“Unfortunately, I have fallen ill with a bad flu virus. This is one of the best cities in the world to perform in and I am truly disappointed that I won’t be able to share my show with you all,” she said.
“Thank you for all of the continued love and support and I hope to perform for you all again next time.”
Chrissie makes no mention of her alleged pregnancy, although she looks like she’s sporting a definite bump. Hopefully she is pregnant, because she must feel really bad being called fat otherwise. Maybe she’s trying to get pregnant and is letting herself go early?
Christina and her husband Jordan Bratman argue about her workload, according to Star Magazine.
“I think Jordan is concerned and has said so,” an insider told Star Magazine. “But Christina has shown no sign of lightening her workload and fully intends to finish her tour [ending Aug. 3]. If she’s feeling exhausted, she’s hiding it. She’s almost overcompensating, saying how great she feels to ease his worries, because the most important thing to Jordan is a healthy mama and baby.”
“Christina told Jordan that the doctor says it’s totally possible for her to keep working and have a healthy, happy baby. But that doesn’t mean Jordan is happy about it. Christina is the center of Jordan’s world. He’s naturally worried and overprotective. He’s trying not to get angry with her, but he’s probably frustrated that she can’t see his point of view and at least cut back on her commitments a bit.”
It’s so sweet in that newlywed phase when your husband worries about you taking it easy. Then when the honeymoon is over, he just walks in the door and demands you get off your fat ass and make him some dinner.
Header image from Splash News.
Written by Helen
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]
Pages: 1 2