Jude Law’s baby mama has posted a series of photos online that document her sexy pregnancy. Samantha Burke, a 24 year-old former cocktail waitress who counts Hooters among her previous employers, held a press conference earlier this week to confirm her pregnancy and ask for privacy. She revealed her due date, October 6, and that she’s expecting a girl that she intends to name Sophia.
TMZ reported a couple of days ago that Burke often bragged about her encounters with celebrities, including her brief relationship with Law earlier this year that resulted in her pregnancy. Is it really surprising that this woman took facebook-style photos and posted them online? What’s surprising is that TMZ apparently found these on PhotoBucket and that Burke isn’t trying to profit off them. Maybe by giving us these freebies she’s trying to get us interested in the inevitable baby photos of little Sophia. She waited to make the announcement until she was seven months along. Do you think she was trying to make sure we wouldn’t forget her by the time the baby was born?
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]