This video is the craziest thing I’ve seen in a while. Apparently, there’s this Italian talk-comedy-tabloid show, La Iene, and they decided to organize a sexual assault on David Beckham. They literally sent this woman out to Beckham’s hotel or wherever, where he was signing autographs and talking to journalists in the street, and the show filmed this woman grabbing Beckham’s Goldenballs. It’s crazy. And Beckham doesn’t like having the Goldenballs groped, either. I didn’t know Becks had a “I’ll cut you bitch” face, but he does. Props to him.
Italian comedy show La Iene however, saw no problem with committing sexual assault on England’s sexiest ever man, after Becks became the victim of a daft stunt involving a presenter groping his Goldenballs.
Wearing marigolds [Americas: rubber gloves] (we do not appreciate any suggestion that David’s genitals are somehow unclean), Elena Di Cioccio made a grab for Beck’s bollocks to see whether he had been on the receiving end of any computer-based c-ck enhancement for the old Armani pics in a segment that translates as ‘testing the small peas’.
Becks was quickly hurried away by his peeps, looking pretty terrified/hacked off/certainly not aroused.
Her technique was obv not up to scratch.
If/when paddling in the puddle of celebritydom finally sends us loopy and induces us to make aggressive sexual approaches on the famous, no doubt the celeb on the other end will be more than happy. Or are we just kidding ourselves again that Becks would want a piece of us?
[From 3 AM UK]
I can’t even imagine if someone did the equivalent to me. Just walked up to me and grabbed my breast with some rubber-gloved hand? Oh, I would smack that person. That person would lose a hand. That being said, I’ve never really felt anything for Becks, but I would like to see/touch his Goldenballs. Just because they’re so famous, and I am curious. I wonder if they sparkle?
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]