High fashion Charlie Brown, right? That was what I first thought when I saw Carey Mulligan’s dress at the Never Let Me Go premiere last night. Where I preferred Carey’s dress at yesterday’s photo call, I have to admit, I prefer Keira’s total look for the premiere. Does it wash her out a bit? Sure. But the Chanel Fall 2010 Couture dress is gorgeous, the detailing is beautiful, and her makeup and styling is incredible. Now, I don’t really hate Carey’s Vionnet Spring 2011 deal. It’s actually one of the prettiest things she’s ever worn on a red carpet, which isn’t really saying much. I actually think Carey looks like Keira styled her – I bet you ten bucks that’s what happened. Keira came to Carey’s hotel room and picked out her dress and did her makeup and hair.
What’s-his-face looked nice too. Andrew Garfield. I can never remember his name. He may be extremely talented, but he’s very average-looking, right? I’ve known about ten different guys in my life that look like this.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]