The Rally to Restory Sanity/March To Keep Fear Alive is coming up quickly! Only two weeks to go, bitches. Anyway, The Daily Show last night was epic – it’s their last show until they go to DC, one week from now. On last night’s episode, Stephen Colbert video-bombed Jon in the opening minutes of the show. Jon and Stephen discussed how the Fear rally didn’t have a permit, and they decided to join their rallies into “The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear”. That was good enough… but then a special quest star came on via video link around the 6 minute mark.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear Announcement|
OPRAH!!! When Jon was on Oprah’s show a few weeks ago, she told him that she was hurt that she had never gotten an invitation on his show, and he basically told her she was always welcome. So she “snuck on set” and left tickets for every audience member to come to the DC rally! That’s so OPRAH! It was actually very cute.
For more information about The Rally to Restore Sanity, go here.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]