Above is a photo of Kim Kardashian at a NJ Nets game on Halloween. She’s wearing some kind of strange fur sleeve that I don’t understand. It just seems to be on the one arm… like a fur sling or something. Does Kim have a problem with one consistently colder arm? And what kind of fur is that? What kind of fur also has weird feathers? Kim looks like she’s molting into her new Armenian Barbie body and face. Ugh.
Anyway, Kim isn’t just going to haunt out vision and our televisions and our nightmares anymore. She’s also going to screech out an album. According to TMZ, Kim has been working with The-Dream (the dude who was married to Christina Milian, but cheated on her publicly).
Kim Kardashian is recording an album. As in music. As in singing … TMZ has learned.
We’re told Kim’s recently been in the studio with top notch writer/producer/performer The-Dream, whose hits include Rihanna’s “Umbrella” and Beyonce’s “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It).”
So how’s it gonna sound? One person who’s been inside a recording session tells us, “Kim’s got a really good voice.”
No word on a song list, but a cover of “Baby Got Back” seems inevitable.
Do you think Kim has a good voice? Ugh… no. I doubt it. I think her “singing” career will probably be a lot like her “modeling” career. Here’s a question though: will Kim f-ck for tracks?
Written by Kaiser
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]