To add insult to injury, he has to pretend to be his own personal assistant, according to In Touch Weekly.
The Sing-Off host Nick Lachey has found his future wife, but he’s still missing another kind of partner — a personal assistant! However, the singer, who proposed to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 30, in November, still seems to want to keep up the appearance that he has his own staff.
“We get calls from Nick Lachey’s ‘assistant,’ who sounds very much like Nick himself,” a business associate of the star, 37, tells In Touch. “Funny how he and this assistant have the same exact voice!”
[In Touch, print edition, January 10, 2011]
Maybe he’s just trying to save money for his upcoming wedding. Nick hinted that he and Vanessa may wed on New Year’s in Tuscany. Hopefully he won’t have to pretend to be his own best man.
Photos are from August, November and May, 2010. Credit: WENN.com and Fame
Written by sammie323
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]