Leonardo DiCaprio was photographed smoking a cigarette and chilling out with a pair of binoculars on a yacht in Ibiza, Spain on Sunday. Photo agency Fame reports that there were women as well as men on the boat, but I only see one woman in a bikini in these pictures and DiCaprio was mostly seen hanging out with the guys. The Daily Mail has a photo of the woman standing next to DiCaprio, though. The 33 year-old actor’s on-off girlfriend, gorgeous supermodel Bar Rafaeli, 23, is on a different vacation in St. Tropez, France. She was photographed frolicking on the beach on Wednesday along with an unidentified male and female friend.
Leo and Bar were seen riding their bicycles together in New York in mid June. It’s hard to tell if they’re just friends now, if they’re together when it’s convenient for them, or if they have a more long term relationship.
Leo looks pretty good if only he’d give up the cigarettes. You’d figure someone as committed to environmental causes as he is wouldn’t be smoking.
DiCaprio will play Theodore Roosevelt in an upcoming biopic of the President, to be directed by Martin Scorsese and based on the book by Edmund Morris. DiCaprio has a busy schedule ahead of him, and has no less than six films scheduled for release in 2009, and two later this year according to IMDB.
Credit: ENF/Fame Pictures
Written by Celebitchy
Posted in Photos
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]