In Touch Weekly has an interesting little admission from Nick Cannon in this week’s issue. Apparently, Nick thinks that he and Mariah aren’t going to hire any nannies. Um. Sure. Mariah probably isn’t due for another three months (I’m estimating…?), so while I can see why they aren’t planning for a nanny right this very instant, I think Nick is jumping the gun a bit:
Although Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are going to have their hands full with twins – they’re set to have a boy and a girl – they aren’t planning on having any hired help.
“Nah, we’re not for all of the nannies and stuff,” Nick told In Touch on January 29. “Nothing against anyone who is, but my wife wants to be as hands-on as possible.”
[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]
Yes, little Blueberry Nicholas Sugarcane Cannon and Rasberry Razzle Kitty Cannon will have a nanny, I’m sure. I’m not saying that I don’t think Mariah can handle it – well, maybe I am. But Mariah has surprised me with how low-key she’s been for her pregnancy, so I have high hopes that we’ll be seeing a whole new Mariah emerge, glittery butterfly-like, when she becomes a mom. That being said, Mariah is going to hire help, and that’s not a reflection on how she wants to be a hands-on mom (which I do buy). And until I hear Mariah say the words “I don’t do nannies” I’ll hold my tongue.
Photos courtesy of WENN & Fame.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]