Here’s Ben Affleck walking around with a grumpy face and a more stylish variant of helmet hair. The last we commented on Affleck’s hair situation it was looking curly and wiry, making us wonder if his hair was growing out naturally or if it was sprouting in conjunction with some hair plugs. (See this story for a retrospect on Afleck’s hair.) At least one guy with a hair transplant commented that he’d had the procedure and that it looked to him like Affleck had it too:
I got them in the front, and I have straight brown hair. after the procedure, though, the front came in kind of bushy, which was really weird to see my hair actually grow in different.
So, my special input is yes, it’s implants.
These implants actually work, it’s incredible and I look much better.
He probably got them too, and his frontal hair changed too because they take the donor hairs from the back of your head and transplant them up to the front.
[From comment by Mackavoy]
So take that for what it is, but I definitely could believe it’s plugs given all the rumors and the changing state of Ben’s hair. This blow out might be for a role, although these photos were taken on a Sunday. Affleck has admitted dyeing his hair, and the gray might indicate that it’s real, a transplant or he could have just chosen a clever toupee. There’s something not quite right about his hair, whether that shizz is natural or not. Kaiser is calling it a “wiglet” and says that Ben needs a new one. Aw, I wouldn’t pull it off during sex. I wouldn’t act like I knew the difference. Even if it was hanging off to the side I’d try not to crack a smile. That thing does suck a lot of sex appeal out of the guy, doesn’t it? He would be so much hotter bald.
Written by Celebitchy
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]