More than a month ago, there was a terrible story about Linnocent possibly being the cover girl for the September issue of Vanity Fair. Allegedly, it was going to be all about her crackie trials and tribulations, probably with a healthy dose of crack denial and the same-old BS quotes as always (“I’m sober! I just want to work!”). Thank God it didn’t happen! Jennifer Lopez is the cover girl for the September issue. YAY! It’s her first “post-split” interview. This is the only tiny, tiny little cover that’s been released:
This is Jennifer’s second solo VF cover – her first was in 2001. A decade later, and still relevant enough for a cover story? That’s a “win” for J. Lo. Also a win? I was watching Selena yesterday (it was on TV), and I had the realization that if Jennifer wanted to refocus her energy into a film career, specifically in drama, I would be all over it. She’s a talented dramatic actress, y’all! I’ve always wanted her to find another project like Out of Sight. She was so, so good in that. She’s great when she gets to play “tough”.
Anyway, I can’t wait for the VF interview. Either it’s going to be total DIVA and she’s going to call Marc out and throw herself a big pity party, or she’s going to be classy and keep her on the record quotes low-key. Well… they gave her a cover. Which makes me think that she’s going to be saying some junk that Marc won’t like. It’s going to be good.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Jennifer Lopez
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]