Here’s a serious question: why does George Clooney always look so mad at Stacy Keibler? Okay, maybe not “always” but in the second red carpet appearance of Clooney & Keibler’s Magical Red Carpet Tour of Contractual Obligations, I could swear that Clooney has once again been “caught” by the cameras looking really pissy and angry.
Anyway, these are photos are from Paris – Stacy was on Clooney’s arm once again at the Paris premiere of The Ides of March. Stacy’s hair and makeup continues to improve – I like the simple hairstyle on her, and I like Stacy’s commitment to “softer” makeup. Coming after Elisabetta Canalis’s sometimes overdone, overworked, drag-queeny makeup styles, Stacy is a breath of fresh air. As for the dress… it’s Marchesa. Fug. It doesn’t fit Stacy the right way – the bust is a mess, it makes Stacy’s boobs look saggy and low, and the “empire” part of the cut should fall higher. Also, it makes Stacy look pregnant. Which I’m sure she’s not, and I’m sure Stacy would be sent home on a coach flight if she even dared to miss a period.
So… overall, I think this was an okay appearance for Clooney & Keibler. They’re working out their body language issues, and Stacy is behaving dutifully and happily as Clooney’s girlfriend. They’re actually starting to remind me of Duchess Kate and Prince William a little bit – like, Stacy usually walks behind Clooney, and she knows that he’s “in charge” of everything.
Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]