From The National Enquirer’s Mike Walker comes the story of an hilarious prank Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio played on player Jack Nicholson. Nicholson was in the hospital to get his salivary glands checked out and they posed as masked interns trying to give him a rectal exam!
That’s a great story that would have been made better by news of an accompany Punk’d video, but I’ll have settle for a mental image.
Matt, Leo and Jack star in Martin Scorsese’s “The Departed,” which according to Pajiba is a well-crafted and compelling crime drama with an amazing cast.
All I need to know is that Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio are in it. Mark Wahlberg is just an added bonus.
Here’s the trailer on YouTube.
And here are some pictures from the film, courtesy of All Movie Photo.
Written by Celebitchy
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]