These are some new photos of Beyonce and Jay-Z leaving Bar Pitti just before yesterday’s Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks game. I’m also including pics of them leaving Madison Square Garden too. They sat courtside at the game (you can see photos here), and they wore the same outfits you can see here. I don’t really get why Beyonce is trying to make these trashy-looking pants “happen”. She’s been wearing various pairs of printed pants over the past few months, and they are just not cute. They look comfortable, though, so maybe that’s the appeal. But why would you go out of your way to wear such fug, comfortable pants and then jam your feet into too-small heels? Look at Bey’s toes! Her piggies are trying to escape.
Since you guys seemed to enjoy my mother’s thoughts on the Brangelina engagement, I thought I’d share her thoughts on Beyonce. (My mom and I went to lunch on Saturday, and we talked about celebrities the whole time, pretty much.) My mom had been reading People Magazine or one of those magazines and there was a photo spread about Beyonce losing the weight from her pregnancy. This was my mother: “That OFFENDS me. The fact that we’re supposed to ‘buy’ that Beyonce had that baby. We have eyes. She looks exactly the same. She was never pregnant.” Now, my mom is not a conspiracy theorist like me. She doesn’t buy into crazy “theories” about most celebrities. So it speaks volumes to me that my mom whole-heartedly refuses to accept that Beyonce was ever pregnant.
In other Beyonce news, FLOTUS Michelle Obama responded to Bey’s open letter. Bey posted the letter on her site, telling the world that she thinks Mrs. Obama is “the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman.” FLOTUS wrote on her Twitter, “Thank you for the beautiful letter and for being a role model who kids everywhere can look up to.” Awkwardly worded. Sounds like something I would write!
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and Pacific Coast News.
Written by Kaiser
- Tabloid covers of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy [Buzzfeed]
- Henry Cavill rode the bus incognito [Lainey Gossip]
- I have been loving Food Network Star [D-Listed]
- Milla Jovovich’s bizarre dress [Go Fug Yourself]
- Honey Boo Boo in smell-o-vision [Reality Tea]
- What wrecks your suspension of disbelief? [Pajiba]
- Amanda Bynes in Atlantic City [Evil Beet]
- Vintage Father’s Day photos from celebs [Popsugar]
- Nicole Scherzinger at X-Factor auditions [Popoholic]
- Who has a pill habit? [CDAN]
- Tamara Ecclestone bikini photos [Celebslam]