George Clooney’s got a new bitch and she’s BEAUTIFUL. I was hoping that these photos were candids of Clooney and a new adopted puppy, but they’re just shots of Clooney filming a commercial for Android smart phones, and the beautiful dog is just an “actor”. Isn’t the puppy gorgeous? I’ve never seen Clooney with a redhead before, and now I can’t help but think… this works. He’s been with exotic, mannish brunettes, he’s done the glorified escort thing, it’s time for a redhead who nuzzles his crotch on a public beach, out in the open. I’m guessing Clooney dismissed the redhead because he doesn’t like his bitches to have successful careers.
According to The Mail, the puppy was smitten with George too, though. The Mail notes: “Although the dog wasn’t his own pet, it looked like the pair had quickly struck up a rapport. While holding the phone in his hand, Clooney stroked, patted and chatted to his new pal.” Apparently, the puppy even preferred George’s company when the cameras were off too. Maybe the puppy was just smelling George’s dog – he has an overweight puppy named Einstein – Einstein was used during Clooney’s last Oscar campaign, and Einstein fell short, apparently. Maybe Clooney needs a big, beautiful redhead. This dog is like the canine equivalent of Christina Hendricks.
Love the photos of the puppy groping George. You know George is all, “Hey, baby. Have you ever been to Lake Como?”
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]