These are some photos of the LA Film Festival premiere of Seeking A Friend for the End of the World, which has the most unlikely on-screen coupling ever, I think, with Steve Carell and Keira Knightley playing kind-of/sort-of love interests. Keira showed up for the premiere wearing this difficult Valentino gown. I’m not sure what to make of it… it’s a “look” for sure. It’s a dress only a beautiful woman could pull off, and even then, I still kind of hate it. Like, I could have handled the beige-y paper sack quality, I could have handled the weird color combination of the silver, white and red on top of the beige… but that ruching on the chest is just a bridge too far. This dress is hideous. But I do like the way Keira tries to work it, and what she did with her hair is kind of interesting. Incidentally, this was Keira’s first red carpet since getting engaged to James Righton.
Here’s Steve Carell – I just realized that he and I have the same glass frames. For real.
Connie Britton looks fantastic in this blue.
I’m not sure why Drew Barrymore is there – she’s not in the movie, nor is she listed as a producer. But it’s nice to see her – she’s carrying very well, isn’t she?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]