What with the Canadian holiday and the TomKat-divorce-gossip-vacuum, there aren’t a lot of stories today, so I thought you might enjoy some photos from Paris Fashion Week. A surprising amount of A-list and B-list people came to Paris for the Versace Fall/Winter (or the Spring/Summer 2013, different people are labeling it differently) event yesterday, and these are some of the selected pics that I enjoyed. Just assume that everyone is wearing Versace.
I love Pierce Brosnan. He’s still so handsome!
Jessica Alba in perforated black leather. She looks pretty, but I feel like something is “off”. What is it?
Mila Jovovich has a nice figure, but that dress does her no favors.
Love Elizabeth Banks. Love everything about her.
Titsy McGinge rides again. With Christina, it’s all about proportions, angles and cuts. This is just unflattering on her.
I barely recognized Matthew Morrison without his cherubic curls. He definitely looks like he’s trying to butch it up. Does it work?
Lea Michele has a boyfriend. She wants you to know that. Cory looks nice here, but he’s just incidental to Lea’s pose-harding.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]