I’m not exactly sure what’s going on in these photos. They are being described as Lady Gaga entering London’s The Arts Club, then going back to her hotel with some friends, but instead of entering the hotel, she and her friends drunkenly sat on the sidewalk and made drunk-faces at the paparazzi. Adding to the excitement, Gaga was wearing this white dress… which is being described as either “a stunning wedding dress” or a “ball gown”. Can’t it be both? I thought it was definitely a wedding dress at first, but maybe it really is a ball gown. I’m not sure was the tiara and headpiece signifies. I do think Gaga looks extremely hammered, though.
Apparently, Gaga was partying with the important people last night. She met up with Rihanna, Jay-Z and Coldplay (maybe?) after those guys had performed at the Paralympic Games closing ceremony. During Gaga’s London concert on Saturday (and last night at The Arts Club), Gaga debuted her new track, “Princess D.I.E.” During her concert, Gaga said: “Since I was a very young girl, the people’s Princess Diana was the most important person in me and my mother’s life. I swore if I ever had an audience like this in London, I would take a moment to appreciate her. I predict controversy, but I don’t care…” Um, how is that controversial? More like she HOPES it will be controversial. I guess just the name, “Princess D.I.E.” is pretty rough.
I’m including another Gaga’s ensemble from Sunday (earlier in the day) too – I don’t know who did this dress either. She looks like a porcupine having sex with a pumpkin.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]