Here’s your first big shock: Selma Blair is 40 YEARS OLD. I know, right? Vampire! Now for your second big shock: Us Weekly claims that Selma and her baby-daddy are over. Sad, right? Selma and Jason Bleick have apparently called it quits just 14 months after welcoming their son Arthur (he was born July 2011). I’ve always liked Selma, and I grew to like her even more when she kept it real and dropped some hard post-baby truth-bombs. So why would anyone get tired of Selma? She’s fabulous!
Selma Blair is single again. The Anger Management actress, 40, has quietly parted ways with fashion designer boyfriend Jason Bleick, 42, whom she began dating in 2010.
“They were fighting nonstop,” says a source of the duo, parents to 14-month-old Arthur.
Blair and the baby have now moved into a temporary rental in L.A.’s Venice, according to an insider, but Bleick did get some quality time with his son September 8: “Jason met Selma at a restaurant, then took Arthur for a walk by the beach.”
Before this relationship with Bleick, Selma was married to Ahmet Zappa (son of Frank Zappa) from 2004-06. She’s not really an “industry dater” in that she has some long history of getting with dudes with their own celebrity profiles or anything. I think she’s probably more of a misfit, more of unconventional bird than many of us realize. Anyway, I hope Selma is doing okay and I hope she get some work.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]