Julianna Margulies was one of my favorites last night, although I’m not sure these photos show exactly how pretty this Giambattista Valli dress was. What I like about Julianna is, for the most part, she dresses her age, she knows what looks good on her body, and she usually puts in the effort. Now, sometimes it falls flat, but this was not one of those times. The fabric was so beautiful, and it just popped on a pale brunette like Julianna. I was so crazy about her (IMO) too-flat hairstyle or what I think is some Botoxing, but still… she was one of my faves.
Here’s Julianna’s Good Wife costar, and one of my favorite people, Archie Panjabi. The way Archie is styled on the show, she always looks so sexy and badass, so much leather and great boots and her hair is always pulled back. When her hair is down, I think she looks “more Indian” if that’s not awkward phrasing. Does it make a difference if I’m Indian-American? She looks beautiful in Randi Rahm gown, but I would like to see her hair back.
Kat Dennings in J.Mendel… this was a beautiful color on her, and it’s a really pretty dress overall. But GOOD LORD this girl’s got an enormous rack. I was genuinely concerned that she was going to fall out of that strapless gown. STRAPS. She needs straps.
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]