The only place to go was up! After Jessica Biel’s disastrous, Golden-Girls-esque turn at the NY premiere of Hitchcock, practically anything would be better. So Jessica decided to go for this black Gucci gown at last night’s LA premiere. I don’t hate it. I don’t love it, either, but it’s definitely an improvement. I guess the dress is supposed to look like a stingray? Those ruffles are supposed to position themselves to make a woman look “wider” in the bust and shoulders? Sure. As for Jessica’s styling… I don’t hate it either. I think her hair is too fussy, but I’m glad that it’s up and we’re not being assaulted by her truly awful and unflattering bangs. She’s a pretty girl when she doesn’t stylistically c—kblock herself.
And of course Dame Helen Mirren looked awesome! Her Dolce & Gabbana isn’t my favorite either, but Helen has a stylist who knows what they’re doing, and for my money, she has one of the best bodies in Hollywood. Helen’s “date” was her nephew, Felix Mirren. Isn’t Felix the bomb? Toni Collette looks awesome! I don’t know who she’s wearing – it looks kind of Narciso Rodriguez-esque, but who knows? And Jamie Lee Curtis was also at the LA premiere, to support her late mother Janet Leigh (played by Scarlett Johansson in the film – ScarJo was not at the premiere).
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]