When Paris and Stavros were shown on the Jumbotron at a Lakers game on Easter Sunday, she got booed by the crowd despite the fact that she was wearing a Lakers shirt:
Even though she went to a basketball game on Easter, Paris claims she’s deeply religious:
It’s not very Christian to diss people publicly, is it? Of course we wouldn’t know.
Here she is with Courtney Love and her sister Nicky at the “Sober Day USA” Launch Party with The Brent Shapiro Foundation For Drug Awareness in Hollywood. Brent Shapiro was the 24 year-old son of famous attorney Robert Shapiro. He died of a drug overdose last year despite being sober for a year and a half and turning his life around. He died after drinking and taking just a half tab of ecstacy. The Brent Shapiro foundation aims to raise awareness about drug abuse and decrease the stigma associated with discussing the problem.
It looks like Courtney and Paris are exchanging numbers. No comment.
Update: Paris and Stavros have split. Again.
Written by Celebitchy
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]