Jennifer Aniston does not look at all “bump-y” in Cabo with Justin Theroux

Don’t you feel foolish, Aniston fan-girls? All of that Bump Analysis, all of that triumphant commenting, all of that “Finally! She’s finally knocked up! HUZZAH.” All of those tabloid covers, all of the rumors, a new round just in time for the holidays. A Christmas bait-and-switch, the same thing she’s been doing for literally the past decade. And too many of us fall for it EVERY TIME.

Anyway, here are some new photos of Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in Cabo on Christmas Eve. As you can see, NO BUMP. She looks the same as always, which is to say… her body looks great. She keeps herself in shape. Maybe she weighs, like, ten pounds more than she did six years ago, but I’ll always say that Aniston looks better (softer, more feminine) with ten extra pounds. Still wandering around Cabo in a bikini, like always. Why do we always work ourselves into a lather about her holiday plans? A surprise wedding in France? No, Greece?! No, LONDON. And here she is in Cabo, like always.

As for Justin… he’s gained some “love pounds” too, right? And much like Aniston, I think it looks good on him. He’s always been (to me) a kind of scrawny hipster type, but his body looks good. I’m not crazy about the tight black denim shorts (WITH A BELT) though. Dear God. Certainly Jennifer would have encouraged him to try on some cute swim trunks? She could even convince him that they could be worn “ironically”.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.

 

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

182 Responses to “Jennifer Aniston does not look at all “bump-y” in Cabo with Justin Theroux”

Comments are Closed

We close comments on older posts to fight comment spam.

  1. Apsutter says:

    She looks so much better with just a little extra weight. It rounds out her face and makes her look more feminine. I wish people would stop talking about her and kids. She clearly likes her own independent life doing whatever the hell she wants. I think she doesn’t really want them but, god forbid, a woman actually claim to not want kids. Make all those idiots out there clutch their pearls.

    • lisa2 says:

      The difference is she has never said she didn’t want kids. In fact she has said for years she does. I don’t want kids. And as such have never been a person to attack any woman for the choices she makes.

      I think people are or were taking her at HER WORDS. Not putting words in her mouth.

      • Apsutter says:

        Oh for sure. That’s part of what annoys me about her. I think when she was younger she probably did see herself having a family but as she aged she grew to appreciate her life and her freedom. But if she had come out and said she wanted to remain childless when she was on Friends and married to BP people would have a freaked. I take shit from total strangers about being child free so I can only imagine how people would have treated Americas golden girl.

      • lisa2 says:

        Your comment was so interesting to me. I have never gotten flack or negative from people I know because I don’t have kids. My family actually thinks it’s fine. I love kids, I just don’t think I would do a great job of raising them. I see too many people that have kids and don’t put them first. People that want to be child-free but forget they have children that need them to be adults. Makes me so mad.

        Tell the people giving you flack to FOff.

      • Apsutter says:

        Luckily my family doesn’t really care if I don’t have kids. It kind of bums my mom out but my dad appreciates that the bf and I are living a life that we want instead of folding to kids because its the default. Trust me, when people try to get judges about not wanting kids “oh why not? My life was completely and totally meaningless before I had my little angels” (barf) I don’t take their crap. And, ironically enough, the ppl I know who are the judgmental about kids are the ones who have tons of them and are terrible parents. Oh I also hear from people that its “selfish” to not have kids. And I kindly tell them that I’m the only one living my life and can choose to be “selfish” if I want and it won’t affect their lives at all. Ppl are the worst lol

      • lisa2 says:

        good for you.

        I mean we see lots of women doing what is best for them. I prefer that. I admire greatly women that live the life they want and not feel the need to alter or adjust their stance on that life based on public opinions.

        regarding Aniston, I just think her fans never really listen to her interviews or what she actually says. She has a different take on her life depending on the film she is promoting.

      • MyCatLovesTV says:

        Interesting back and forth comments regarding not having children….especially the part where Apsutter said she was even called “selfish.” I don’t know how old you are, Apsutter, but I was sure hoping people didn’t still say that crap to us. I’m in my mid-fifties now and that is just one of the things people said to me. I also did not follow pattern by getting married young. I never felt I could marry any of the men (boys!) I dated much less have children by them! I played the movie to the end and could just see me trying to care for the child alone & I didn’t feel that was right for me or an innocent child. Know your weaknesses I say. If a dozen things in my life had been different, if the man I eventually did marry in my thirties was more responsible (and I didn’t divorced him), if…if…if…if. Yeah, I sometimes lament that I took this path but it was the right path for me and any potential baby. Being told “oh you will find a way” and “your life doesn’t have meaning until” would really annoy me. It wasn’t until my ob/gyn took me off the Pill a few years ago that I found out the truth. I said to her “but I’m still having periods” and she said “because of the way you healed after your cone biopsy (at 21) you cannot hold a child…you would miscarry….oh, I’m sorry. I would have thought your previous doctor told you.” I’m glad I followed my heart and my reason not to try to have a baby. I cannot imagine the heartbreak if I had been trying for all those years only to lose them. It still hurt to hear that from the doctor for some reason. But I can sometimes play grandmother to my fella’s grandkids so, in the end, it all worked out. You do NOT have to have children to have a full and complete life. And no woman should feel obligated to have children unless she wants it with all her heart & is doing it for the right reasons.

      • Pandy says:

        Yeah, childless by choice here as well. Don’t regret it and agree with mycat for much the same reasons. Really, it’s none of our business what she does wrt children – but it sure is fun to gossip and snark about it lol. Those shorts though – OMG takes me back to high school in the 70s LOLLL.

      • Bobbie says:

        I love hearing people say they are happy with their life choices and with their lives! That’s awesome. I have four children and they are a lot of work. I love them a lot, but I can completely see why people don’t have children. I respect the decision and I would hope that people honor the work and difficulty of raising a family well.

      • Esmom says:

        It’s sad to hear about childless people being called selfish. If anything, that choice is the opposite of selfish. Too many parents are SO selfish when it comes to their kids, piling expectations on them, living vicariously through them, manipulating them. Even having them to fill a void, which is the ultimate selfish gesture, if you ask me.

        I have two kids and love them more than anything, but no way would I expect others to do or feel the same if it isn’t right for them. People ARE the worst, lol.

      • Melanie says:

        I find it poor logic to say that it’s selfish to not have kids. I have a son but I don’t understand how it can be selfish to abstain from procreating.

      • Nia says:

        I think it is selfish to have children just because you want them. Children are not an accessory,they are people not something to own like a pet. To have a child in a loveless marriage to me is selfish. I believe children should be brought into a family out of love. I know it is idealistic but it is something I believe in. Yes, unplanned pregnancies happen but to plan a pregancny so you can feel like you are complete can be detrimental. Completeness comes from within and not from anything nor anyone else.

      • Laura says:

        Yup. Every time I give my laundry list of not wanting kids (I want to keep my body as is, I like my lifestyle, I don’t want them screwing with my cats) people tell me those are selfish reasons. And I always say, ‘Well, all for the better then that I’m not reproducing!’
        Also, since I’m only 25, people say I’ll change my mind. And maybe I will. When I was a little girl I never dreamed about weddings or babies, and now sometimes I dream about weddings. But I actually hope I don’t.

    • Camille says:

      I love the way she looks and the way she treats her body. It’s all about health and feeling good. In last few years I’m getting these peace/calm vibes from her. It seems that she found her place and her way. Good for her.

      • Becky1 says:

        I agree! I think she looks awesome. In terms of the kid thing, who cares? If she adopts, has a child through a surrogate, does IVF, gets pregnant naturally (it still could happen-read Rachel Dratch’s memoir-she got pregnant by accident at 44) or chooses not to have kids…whatever the case it’s nobody else’s business. Yes, she did say she wanted kids in the past but maybe she’s changed her mind (or is having fertility issues). Her representative denied that she was pregnant a few weeks ago. How is that doing a “bait and switch?” While I am not a fan (I think she’s fair to middling as an actress), I will never understand all the dislike for JA. People are really hard on her.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Camille, who wrote: “I love the way she looks and the way she treats her body. It’s all about health and feeling good. In last few years I’m getting these peace/calm vibes from her. It seems that she found her place and her way. Good for her.”

        Is that ‘with’ or ‘without’ the endless rounds of margaritas?

  2. lisa2 says:

    Another pregnancy rumor proven wrong until next time.

    I think anyone with a brain can tell why her fans really want her pregnant. Reading comments it is always there right under the surface.

    Looking at the pictures I was a bit hmmm with how tight they both seem. Not one smile or any affection. I guess maybe they were so focused on the tanning. She as a good body. But I don’t get why people act like hers is better then every other woman in hollywood. I saw pics of Stephanie Seymour and she looks great after having kids.

  3. Amy625 says:

    The only people who believe Jennifer is pregnant and wants kids are her fans. The tabloids only go with it because her fans eat it up. You would think that if she so desperately wanted kids she would have them by now. I wasn’t aware anybody cared about her holiday plans considering 99% of the time it’s in Cabo.

  4. lady X says:

    LOL ….. I like Jen … but she lost the best man she might ever have in Brad …. because just like most women in hollywood .. they put career before family … she kept saying after Friends she would start a family and she lined up 2 or 3 movies … the fact of the matter is BP wanted kids …. always did … and she probably changed her feeling on wanting them ( I am on the fence about wanting any myself) … and she delayed and delayed and he got tired of it … sorry but I am not feeling her and Justin at all …. He does not seem like her type and it seems forced to me …. I do not think now she wants any kids because she knows her chances of having any are VERY slim …..I know a lot of women who walk around saying they do not want any kids … and in actuality they can not have any … Just not buying the Justin thing … I do not see them lasting

    • Jayna says:

      You’re reducing it to one thing, and I don’t buy it. Kids was far from the only factor. You can see the evolution of Brad and see Jen is still the same girl, not particularly intellectually curious, not adventurous (still going to Cabo for vacations), etc. I see her in interviews and she says the same stuff. Her Actors Studio interview was one of the worst I’ve seen. She really isn’t able to convey great and interesting conversation. Jen is a very sweet girl and I believe a very kind person, but he was bored with her and bored with himself and with them as a couple. He would have left her eventually, child or not. He just outgrew her.

      There are no bad guys in this. Why are people so attached to this story still? They were a couple who loved each other for a period in time (and I’m sure will always have “a love” for each other), but the way it played out you can see Brad and Jen were never going to last. Angelina or not, Brad was going to move on eventually. I can remember early in their marriage both making cryptic remarks I found interesting and showed cracks in the marriage.

      She’s looking great here. She has an enviable figure. Is she trying to get pregnant? We’ll never know. People don’t share that a lot of times. Jen and Justin could be trying and at her age it’s not happening easily. She seems the type that will be okay with it. I think Justin and Jen seem well suited for one another.

      • lady X says:

        Oh I agree with you on Brad 100% … I was responding to a post earlier about people talking about kids …. and her not wanting them or wanting them … yes she is very boring

      • apsutter says:

        Agreed. Brad wanted a family but he has many interests outside of acting. It’s clear that he has grown as a person and that Angelina has given him some of the intellectual stimulation and challenge he was probably craving. Jen is clearly only interested in making crappy romcoms for big paychecks, shopping, tanning, smoking pot, and vacationing where she is comfortable. There is nothing wrong with any of that..it’s her life to live and she can do whatever she chooses. But I think Brad realized he wanted a more substantial life than that.

      • Esmom says:

        “I can remember early in their marriage both making cryptic remarks I found interesting and showed cracks in the marriage.”

        I totally remember the interviews they gave and you’re right. It’s like they were always holding back from gushing about themselves as a couple. The public stepped in and did it instead!

      • Lady D says:

        @apsutter: Not to take away from your statement, but I would happily make crappy romcoms for big paycheques.

    • Liza Jane says:

      I think we need to wise up and realise that Jen has never wanted kids( probably because of the bad feelings between her and her Mom) but that she,through her agent carefully plant all the suggestions and rumours to keep her relevant, to keep her fans breathless with anticipation and to keep the sympathy going for her ‘betrayal’ by Vrad!! It is wearing awfully thin now..I do not condemn her or any woman for not wanting kids but stop trying to perpetuate the myth that she is motherly and desperate for kids! As a narcissist she is much better off not aging them…quite sick of seeing her constant partying and holidaying and parading around in bikinis with her boyfriend. She really is incredibly shallow!
      Give me scruffy Brad and his rag tag brood and his ‘Mama Angie ‘ any day!!!With their commitment to charity and the World’s poor and bereft, they live a full, enriched life! Makes it quite obvious that he and Jen were totally on a different page re marriage and kids and their future lives!

    • mln76 says:

      Ok here I am putting my twenty cents.To be clear I don’t think a women owes it to anyone to have babies if she doesn’t want them but she does owe her husband honesty. Kids are absolutely a dealbreaker that can end a marriage and if you don’t agree on whether or not you are having them before you tie the knot then things are probably doomed.
      I really think it was the golden carrot that was being dangled to keep him around for so long. I think she may not have even been conscious that she didn’t want kids but she always came up with excuses (Tv schedule , movies etc) to put him off. I don’t think she was nefarious in her marriage just dishonest with herself about what she wanted as opposed to want her husband wanted out of life which is why whether or not Angelina came onto the scene when she did the marriage would have ended. I still think she herself hasn’t owned up to that hence the whole ‘Angelina is evil’ mantra she has her BFF spewing.

      • LAK says:

        i remember Joan Rivers talking about them immediately after the separation. She said something along the lines of jen wanted to make movies and Brad wanted kids, and we should all watch out because within afew years he would have a football team and jen would have her movies.

        She didn’t talk about Angelina because at that point no one knew about her beyond gossip rag speculation, and Angelina was considered completely NOT his type so many people probably didn’t believe the gossip when they heard it.

        on a different note, their interviews as a couple always left me disconcerted in the sense that they conveyed loud and clear that they weren’t really in love despite the press promoting them as such.

        When the separation came through, it wasn’t a surprise at all.

        What has been a surprise is the triangle of doom after the fact.

      • mln76 says:

        the ‘triangle of doom’ made a lot of people money

      • floridaseaturtle says:

        Well worded, min76 & LAK both. This is basically what I have thought since the beginning. I also remember a couple of interviews by both JA and BP toward the end of their relationship. I remember BP being a little more animated and well-worded (albeit carefully worded). But he still had a non-committal tone towards the eternity of their future. I remember JA basically speaking nothingness, and not in a good or ‘guarded’ way. Then, when rumors came up about AJ, I was thinking, oh wow, game over. AJ adopted her first son when she was with BJT. But when they divorced very soon after, she clearly was still very, very, very devoted to her new son, and it was very obvious on her. She changed quite literally just like any new mother does with physical birth. There was no difference, you could see all over her demeanor. So, no doubt she would appeal to Brad on that level. That aside, she did/does action movie movies (what guy can resist that?), had a video game modeled after her Pr0n action figure, she pilots planes, drives motorcycles (I think anyway, but she does ride them), and she was just getting into the activism thing heavily. What wouldn’t appeal to him? Let’s see…. sit at home chillin with a j0int, or have Lara Croft beside me while I take pilot lessons, play on the beach with kids later, and then chill with a j0int.. just sayin. It would be prettty tough to compete.

        And I don’t have a dog in this fight either, just enjoy reading the gossip sometimes. Although I would always prefer an AJ movie over JA, easiest choice ever. And, even though I admire AJ’s dedication, I am not always so trusting of everything UN, but as you get older, wiser, read more, you start questioning things more too, so leaving it at that.

    • GrandPoobah says:

      Putting in my two cents: I highly doubt they would still be married as well, mostly because Aniston seems quite pleased with her life as it is and Brad clearly wanted different things.

      I don’t think Aniston dangled children in front of Brad to keep him around. I think it’s likely that they had the children conversation before they got married and I think Aniston wanted children.I think that Brad wanted children sooner rather than later and might have been pressuring her to have children before she was ready. I don’t think she was ever dishonest with Brad about her baby intentions. I don’t think Brad would be as kind to her in the media if she had lied about something so important. They’ve also both said that kids were not why they got divorced.

      I think, when they got divorced, Aniston still wanted kids but was waiting for the right guy. I think the right guy never came and I think she slowly gave up on the idea over the years.

      Now I think she’s quite happy with her child-free life.

    • Sal says:

      You got it in one. She had a great guy, she threw him away. Her choice. But since it was her choice, she deserves no sympathy.

      I see Aniston fans like GrandPoobah making excuses and saying they believe she did want children, because they don’t want to face the probability that she lied to Brad going into the marriage. Its easier for them to convince themselves and ‘believe’ that she did want them. It seems pretty obvious from where I am standing that she DIDN’T want children, and they clearly never discussed it before marriage. If they did, it was probably them agreeing to have children, with Aniston with her fingers crossed behind her back and secretly hoping if she put him off enough (which she obviously did), he’d just forget about it or change his mind. I also feel that her fans know this too, its just easier to spin it to make her look innocent, than face that she deceived him. Because, then their platform of sympathy for her would have all been based on lies, and they would have wasted their time. Not that many of us don’t know that ourselves.

      I also don’t buy that she was ‘waiting for the right guy’ for one single second! She had CHOSEN the right guy! She swore in front of her friends and God that she would commit herself to Brad for ever. Why would a MARRIED WOMAN be ‘waiting for the right guy’, when she entered into a legal and social contract and union, symbolising that she had ALREADY FOUND the guy she wanted to share her life and family with? That is what MARRIAGE is all about! So, for her apologists to state that this very MARRIED woman was ‘biding her time for the next man’, her fans and apologists are suggesting that she was not COMMITTED to the marriage, and had checked out from the start! That it was a marriage of convenience and she wasn’t wholy and spiritually committed to him, that she lied in her vows. People like GrandPoobah need to be very careful when arguing that Aniston was not a committed wife after all, and Brad, her HUSBAND, was just a stop gap until the next man came along. Somehow I don’t think they want to convey that message about her. Even if I do agree with the idea that thats what she did.

    • Sal says:

      As to the worn out “they said their divorce had nothing to do with kids” – They also said that their split was not due to an affair, cheating or any tabloid speculation, but do Jen’s fans believe that? No, they only believe what Jen says when its *convenient* to them and fits their agenda. Anything else, and its “oh, she was covering for him”. Perhaps Brad was “covering” for her, then? I acknowledge not all (but the overwhelming majority) of Aniston fans believe in the affair tabloid story, but for those that do, the irony of them picking and chosing when to believe their idol and what they will believe out of her own mouth only when they want to just grates on me.

      • smh says:

        I never believed that their marriage ended because of children. I’m sure they talked about having kids on a surface level. It was obvious they were not on the same page. Brad was talking about having a HUGE family way before he was with Aniston. He said that if he ever did it (having children) he would do it Big. I haven’t seen a lot of her interviews, but I recall one when she was asked about how many kids, She was shown a video of Brad saying he wanted at least 7 (he was serious). She said a couple. Now to me that is not the same page.

        I think it was that they just drifted apart. Brad was attracted to Angie, but like it or believe it I don’t think they cheated. I find it so funny how the Aniston fans were so Brad needs to leave Angie for Jen, or that they were so fine when the tabloids were saying that Brad was sneaking around meeting Jennifer on the side. They were buying those stories and eating them up. Which is strange because those stories painted Jennifer as a cheat but that was fine because Angie “deserved it”… And Brad was just fine at that point if he went back to his wife. And now how all of a sudden Brad Pitt is a loser, douche, ugly and failure… once the truth that he was not going back to Jennifer finally sunk in. Before that Brad was just the innocent being held by Angie; now any man that Jennifer is with so HOT so much more success then Brad Pitt. Because now Brad Pitt is not good enough for Jennifer, but a few short years ago when they thought he would go back he was still the Ideal. Spin it all you want. Jennifer has never denied those sneaking around stories. And until her father said that she and Pitt had not been in contact for YEARS those stories stopped in the media. Again Jennifer denies so many random tabloid stories, but never those.

        Look it is about to be 8 years. The marriage is over. It was what almost 13-14 years ago when they were married. I think both have the life they want. And that should be enough for everyone regardless of the “side” you are most passionate about.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Sal, who wrote: “As to the worn out “they said their divorce had nothing to do with kids” – They also said that their split was not due to an affair, cheating or any tabloid speculation, but do Jen’s fans believe that? No, they only believe what Jen says when its *convenient* to them and fits their agenda. Anything else, and its “oh, she was covering for him”. Perhaps Brad was “covering” for her, then?”

        I truly do believe Brad is covering for Jen. All that he has said is he ‘did it right’ (talked to Jen and explained why he wanted to leave the marriage) without going into any details, and ‘children’ wasn’t the reason for their break up.

        On the other hand, Jen knew full well that her marriage was over in December 2004, even though they didn’t announce the separation until January 2005, and Brad’s attraction to Angie was (probably) only part of his reason for leaving the marriage. She wasn’t blindsided in anyway, shape, or form … yet she pretended that everything had happened behind her back when she saw how much sympathy it brought her. Angie was an evil succubus who broke up her happy home–knowing full well there hadn’t been a ‘happy home’ for a couple of years–and Brad was missing a sensitivity chip.

        Jen only said the break up of her marriage had nothing to do with cheating or an affair until those first photos of Angie, Brad, and Maddox in Africa hit the tabloids in April 2005, ‘then’ Jen played on the public opinion that ‘she’ had nothing whatsoever to do with the break up of her marriage. It was all done ‘to’ her. Her fans bought it hook, line, and sinker.

        The ironic thing is that many people really thought the break up of the Aniston-Pitt marriage happened in April 2005 and that Jen was blindsided by those photos.

        Her fans were SO caught up in the ‘poor, pitifully wronged me’ image Jen sold, many of them completely missed her one-and-a-half year affair with Vince Vaughn, which started in July 2005 and ended in December 2006. LOL!! I wonder how Vince put up with all of Jen’s ‘heartbroken tears’ in bed? :)

    • Anna says:

      Not necessarily “very slim”. I have beautiful friends who had kids at 43, 44, 45 and even older WITHOUT in vitro, or even any fertility drugs. Just extremely good care of their bodies since…forever.

      It depends on how “old” your body is. There are women who have trashed their bodies in their 20s, others, who late 30s and 40s are still quite young

  5. Erm says:

    Sigh. I’m 10 years younger than her and have never had a belly like that (even before having a baby!). She looks good.

  6. mln76 says:

    With Jennifer all roads lead back to Cabo, and booze on the beach. No babies can come to the party.
    When will her fans get that?

    • Victoria1 says:

      Hahahah right on post.
      Something nice, she looks good softer.

    • GrandPoobah says:

      Plenty of us get it, thanks. I think a majority of us like her because she’s child free and is going about her happy life.

      EDIT: Why you feel the need to speculate about what her fans are thinking is a curiosity…

      • mln76 says:

        not speculating ALOT of Jen fans swear up and down that she wants kids badly and if you go back a week and look at the post that accompanied the latest pregnancy rumor you will read plenty from women who were about to start knitting booties for Aniston. I think it’s probable that she doesn’t because the woman has all the resources in the world to have them whether or not she has a man in her life, whether or not she is infertile. Now of course the woman could just have a stash of eggs in a freezer somewhere and a surrogate on speed dial but each day has proven the rumors that predate Mr and Mrs Smith by several years out-the woman doesn’t want babies not a big deal but it explains a lot of what went down in her marriage.

      • GrandPoobah says:

        Mln76: so skimming that last ‘Aniston is posssibly pregnant ‘ post’s comments… I see a lot of your kind talking about how it’s impossible and that Aniston has ‘rotten eggs’ and would be a terrible mother.

        Show me where ‘her fans’ are effusively going on about how joyful they are that Aniston is finally pregnant? Oh shoot, you can’t, can you?

        EDIT: Unfounded rumors ‘explain’ a lot of what went down in her marriage? -Record scratch- What?

        For all you know, she wanted kids while married, their marriage dissolved for any number of other reasons and she never met someone else she found suitable to marry and have kids with. Bit less dramatic than lying and secrets but far more likely.

      • Sal says:

        You like her because shes

        “child free and is going about her happy life”.

        Wow. Um, ohkayyy…. [Sounds like the shallow, immature and superficial reasons like "she is pretty", "she has great hair", "she is such a sweetheart" (finger in mouth), "I loved Rachel".] So in that case, a bank robber who doesn’t have children and enjoying life would be liked by you, too?

        I find it amazing how shallow and how easily pleased the fanistons are. Maybe being ‘child free’ and ‘going about her happy life’ is enough for you to like and respect someone, its certainly not for me. Thats all well and good that someone is child-free and going about their happy little life, but I think things like morals, personality etc come into play. I agree with giddy below. Her fans are so shallow and superficial.

      • GrandPoobah says:

        Sal: Those aren’t the only reasons why I like her. I know you want them to be so that you can keep up your low opinion of Aniston fans but sorry, selective reading can only go so far.

        I was responding to a specific comment attesting to the ‘fact’ that Aniston fans are desperate for her to have a child. On the contrary, quite a few of us like her because of the fact that she doesn’t have them and doesn’t seem to have a problem with it. That was the purpose of the specificity of the comment.

        It might be a superficial reason to like someone but we all like actors for superficial reasons because we don’t know them. For instance, you can’t get one comment in on an Angelina Jolie post without someone going on about how gorgeous she is. Physical beauty seems to be the most superficial reason of all to like someone and Jolie fans love her beauty above all else. Otherwise they’d list her worldly pursuits above it and you’d be hard pressed to find a comment that does that.

        I like Aniston because I think she’s hilarious, she’s a talented comedian even if she does crappy romcoms-Adam Sandler who is also talented but does crap films. I find that funny people find it more difficult to get good projects than dramatic actors since comedy is far more difficult to get right.

        I love that she loves animals and donates to animal welfare charities like I do. I like that she works with St. Judes. I relate to her in that my friends are like family and I’m not planning on having children. Most people who come into contact with her talk about how nice she is and how she’s a wonderful girl friend. So good personality, good morals right there.

        ‘So in that case, a bank robber who doesn’t have children and enjoying life would be liked by you, too?’

        A bank robber is a criminal. Apples to oranges. Unless you believe that Aniston is a criminal…

      • Lulu says:

        I just went back and looked at that post and I don’t see anything like what you are talking about mln76. Are you sure you aren’t confused about what website you are on?

    • giddy says:

      …ummmmm…Aniston fans are as shallow and boring as Jennifer…the only thing smart she’s ever done is NOT have kids…

  7. Agnes says:

    She’s getting up there in years, she loves her freedom, she’s not going to have kids. Next. Haha.

  8. Amory says:

    Who lays out in cut off black shorts with a belt and newsboy hat?? Isn’t he too old to have to play dress up at every opportunity?

    To me, their set-up seems sad and lonely. I can’t imagine never spending Christmas with family. For all the people who say that she is living the life, I just don’t see much happiness at all.

    • gogoGorilla says:

      OMG, I KNOW, right???? He is such a try-hard, I am not sure how she can bear it. He looks ridiculous lying IN THE SUN wearing that stupid hat, black denim shorts, and a side-buckled belt (I think my 13 year old and his friends do that with their belts). Ridic.

    • Liza Jane says:

      You have that right…..empty,lonely life! All champagne, holidays and posing!! Nothing of any value in there..not because of lack of kids but all the posturing,leaking of little gems about her life..yet she ignores her mother who has been so very sick and she seems a very sad,damaged person…it will be a lonely old age as everything sags and wrinkles and what she places so much value on has nothing of any emotional value to fill the void!! I really don’t care about her enough to feel sorry for her as she radiates a coldness that is very off putting! If she only had the acting chops of Meryl Streep or Judy Dench then it may be worth watching her films but when there is no beauty inside a person,that’s what projects out of the screen……

    • Steph says:

      I know, right? I try not to be too bitchy, but seeing him in that made me lol.

    • Becky1 says:

      Everyone is different. Yes, the majority of people like spending Christmas with their families but not everyone. I get so tired of people making judgments about what they think constitutes a lonely, empty life. Kids are no guarantee against loneliness. I know people who don’t have the best relationships with their adult children (and plenty of people who fortunately do…like all things it goes both ways). A happy life is not a one size fits all proposition. People think marriage + kids = happiness and that is simply not the case for everyone. I’m happily married (knock wood!) but I would never presume that all single people are unhappy because it’s just not true. Happy people and unhappy people come in all life situations.

      • Amory says:

        I was not talking about her lack of children. I was talking about the fact that she does not spend the holidays with her mom, dad, brother, cousins, aunts and uncles, etc… She supposedly has a decent relationship with her father. And what about his family??

        I get that not everyone has a close family, but it seems odd that neither of these two have a single family member that merits their time.

      • Becky1 says:

        One of my late 40-something co-workers who has siblings she gets along with and an adult son went to Mexico with her husband this Christmas. Their son was spending Christmas with his in-laws and she and her husband decided to do something different this year. She seemed very pleased about the trip and was really looking forward to it. There isn’t any ill will in their family and she’s not a lonely person-she and her husband just wanted to take a trip this year. Everyone’s different. I was glad to be with my family this Christmas but I can see why taking a trip could be fun, too.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Amory, who wrote: “I was not talking about her lack of children. I was talking about the fact that she does not spend the holidays with her mom, dad, brother, cousins, aunts and uncles, etc… She supposedly has a decent relationship with her father. And what about his family??”

        She actually has two half-brothers: John Melick, an older brother from her mother’s first marriage, and Alex Aniston, a younger brother from her father’s next marriage.

        You hear about Brad and his siblings and see him in current pictures with them, the same for Angie and her brother and father. Have we ‘ever’ seen photos of Jen with any family member other than her father?

      • GrandPoobah says:

        Amory and Emma- Don’t you think it’s going a bit too far to question why she doesn’t spend time with family? She’s said in the past that her friends are her family. Can we all just leave it at that?

        It isn’t weird or strange. Lots of people don’t get along with their families and treat their friends like family members. Not all of us are blessed with a kind, supportive family.

      • Sal says:

        GrandPoobah, I find it it odd that you would think it going too far to wonder why she doesn’t spend time with her family. I think any moral person would wonder why she doesn’t, like it or not its a valid question. A person who doesn’t want to acknowledge her half brother, treats her mother deplorably and never associates with any other family is of very questionable morals, like it or not.

    • Sal says:

      Agreed. It strikes me odd that she never, NEVER, ever spends Christmas or Thanksgiving with her FAMILY. She really is an odd, strange little woman – who has no family ties or values at all. She is not family-inclined at all, one more thing that points to her not being favourably pre-disposed to children and a family.

  9. The Original Mia says:

    Knew she wasn’t pregnant.

    Why is he wearing jean shorts and a hat at the pool? Does he not own swimming trunks?

  10. shelley says:

    *eye roll* at all the people who think that Angelina is more “intellectual” than Jen…as if Brad is some deep intellectual guy. Have you heard either of them being interviewed? Nothin much goin there

    • lisa2 says:

      I go by people that know both of them. And everyone I have every heard that talks about them say they are both intelligent and thoughtful people. Why that is hard to believe is your problem; not theirs.

      I don’t know if Jennifer smart or not. But she seems to be very simple. And I find way more meat in their interviews then hers. But maybe saying YEAH, oh God, Really, Yeah, Ha, YEAH, oh my God.. is your idea of deep thinking. But then some people prefer to admire people that don’t challenge their minds at all.

    • MrsBPitt says:

      I have absolutely heard Angelina Jolie interviewed and she seems exceptionally intelligent…I will give JA a pass, because I feel like all the reporters ever ask her about is her hair, diet and exercise. Who knows, maybe if they asked her opinion on some important matters, we would all be surprised…but I admit that my two (wannabe) boyfriends, Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck, should just stop giving interviews…period! I think they are probably intelligent enough, but they both come off so badly when interviewed…they should both just shut their mouths and look pretty for me!

    • Mac says:

      Brad’s overall awesomeness in the face of adversity is exceeded only by his proclivity to procreate.

    • Jayna says:

      Angelina is far more intellectual than Jen. I have no dog in this fight. I love Jen. Even see her bad movies. I see most of Angie’s movies. Not a big Brad fan. I see very few of his movies. But Angelina isn’t just a figurehead for human rights issues. She studies up to be informed. She even studies policy issues so that she knows what she’s talking about when giving speeches. As far as I’m concerned, she’s more intelligent than Brad.

      Jen really doesn’t seem to be able to give any interview and showca capacity to communicate in more than a basic way. Like the Actor’s Studio. Other actors get up there and can really share on so many levels. I find it fascinating to listen to them. Jen just didn’t have the vocabulary to share any type of insight or passion for the craft and her life. Jen is an intelligent person, but average in interests and it shows.

    • Sal says:

      Eyeroll at that people who think that a person who is a US SPECIAL ENVOY, who is a member of the Diplomat and world leader only Foreign Council, who does OP Eds for major foreign publications, who has written a book her experiences and who is lauded by people like Nelson Mandela – is NOT more intellectual than Jen. smdh o_O Who are you kidding Shelley? Do you really think some blonde tart who slept her way to the top, effed her way through Hollywood, bragged about banging Brad on the first date, whose sole travel experience is Cabo and who does nothing than solarium tan and turn up at events drunk on all those martinis she has, is intellectual on ANY level?

      Smdh, if you TRULY believe Angelina is not smarter than Jen. Please. Just, PLEASE!

      Edit: can you imagine the contents of any book Jen wrote? Or her interviews promoting it? Twirls hair. “Um, yeah, yuh know, it has a whole chapter on The Rachel”. Hair twirl. If brains were made of elastic, that bimbo wouldn’t have enough to go around the ankle of a sparrow. If you’ve ever seen an interview with this bimbo you’d know how inarticulate she is. She cannot talk if she cannot twirl, and if she can’t talk about her iced nipples, her low class friends or her hair, she has nothing to talk about. Ever heard Angelina in interviews? She is very articulate and polished.

      • FirstTimer says:

        I thought Jen was a fake blonde? :D

      • Anna says:

        I am no fan of either of them but as for Jen “banging her way to the top”…let us not forget that AJ’s way to the top forged a bizarro sexual path there. (Elle magazine anyone?). She too used controversy to hype herself.

        As for the books and op-eds, we cannot be too sure that these are not ghost written. As for the Envoy work, this is occasional work of a spokesman sort. I worked at the UN, the real deal is another matter.

        Being “informed” does not mean intellectual. Furthermore, her films have not been entirely memorable.

        No, this is not a “slam” nor is it “jealousy”, just some points of disagreement

  11. MrsBPitt says:

    Ok…I have to confess…when I saw the pics of JA getting on the plane for Cabo, I thought, mmmm, maybe this time she IS preggo…she looked so much rounder and softer, and she had a jacket in front of her belly again… I have always believed that she really does not want kids (which is fine)but I have friends who never wanted kids, but when they got to the now or never ages of early 40′s decided to try…anyway, they don’t look particularly happy, and justin looks like a douche in his jean short, he really thinks he is a bad ass lol!

    • lower-case deb says:

      maybe she’s not showing yet?
      i dunno. i don’t think she is, but i’m just covering all my bases i guess. how far along should she be, if she is really pregnant? or is she that type of person who doesn’t show that much?

      one of my best friends, when she’s pregnant, didn’t show all that much. but have a healthy baby girl she did. and to add to our jealousy, her body snapped back really quickly.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Lower-case deb, who wrote: “maybe she’s not showing yet?
        i dunno. i don’t think she is, but i’m just covering all my bases i guess. how far along should she be, if she is really pregnant? or is she that type of person who doesn’t show that much?”

        First thing you should do is go back up to the very first picture, then lower those rose-tinted shades you’re wearing low enough to notice the ‘drink tumbler” (spelled margarita) in Jennifer Aniston’s hand. Still think she’s pregnant?

        Hard to say, huh? Yep, what with Jen ‘hiding’ the contents of that glass from the Paps (so her fans can claim the glass held orange juice or a soft drink) like she hid her stomach from them with jacket, purse, and odds and ends at the airport.

    • Amory says:

      It’s not just the lack of a baby bump — her boobs don’t look any bigger either, and tons of women show there first.

  12. K-rock says:

    She looks either angry or sad to me. Check out how tight lipped and frowny in the 2nd to last pic. I feel kinda bad for her.

  13. Ta says:

    Her mother is sick, maybe she is sad because of it

  14. k says:

    Oi, she has horrible taste in bathing suits.

  15. sigh... says:

    pregnant or not, she surely does live a good life.

    all she seems to do is shopping, traveling and eating out and more shopping, while getting paid millions to make a series of mediocre movies.

    gotta say, i kinda envy her for that.

    • thinkingthoughts says:

      Exactly, right?!

      I’m 27 and still have no desire for ‘dem babies.

      I just want to do work that matters and also do all the fun Jen stuff.

      Seems like both parties are living better after divorce so that means (at least on the surface) that it was for the best.

      Who cares if she’s pregnant or not?
      I hate in 2012 that procreation is used to belittle/venerate women.

      And I don’t think that guys are the ones pushing that agenda.

  16. sunny says:

    Although evidently not the love of her life, Jennifer lost the best *looking* guy she would ever have. That’s why the top 10 loving public became obsessed with their break up. It’s not that Brad Pitt is an intellectual powerhouse or transformative performer or even the world’s #1 dad/husband and that he was therefore deserving of a woman like Angelina (who at the time was just righting her public approval ship).
    There was always a sense of wonder and surprise that Hollywood’s hottest dude was with Jennifer Aniston, who although cute, was not Hollywood’s most beautiful/sexiest. America couldn’t wrap their minds around it. “Look at her jaw.” “She’s had a nose job.” “She’s nothing without that hair.” He was a saint to be with a woman that wasn’t actually hot enough for him and Jennifer should have been a little bit ashamed of herself for thinking she deserved him.

    Of course she “couldn’t keep him”. Her only hope would have been the birth of his baby which she foolishly and confidently delayed.

    Still, if he had followed up with an even dowdier looking woman, or another fairly plain Jane, (say a Claire Danes or a Maggie Gyllenhaal) there would have been no team choosing and this story would have fizzled years ago.

    • Ally says:

      ‘Jennifer should have been a little bit ashamed of herself for thinking she deserved him.’

      Incredible that in 2012 a woman would write such a hateful and shallow thing about another woman.

    • Esmom says:

      That was always my take on the perception of them, too. I remember a friend of mine, fellow gossip hound, incredulously saying “how did she manage to land him?” Nothing but cynicism and skepticism from the get go.

    • cam says:

      Damn.. I always thought the same. If only he left JA for Maggie G or Hilary Swank this would have been a non-issue. I also felt that if left a Charlize or Halle Berry for Angelina, the same would hold true. He left a Beautiful woman for another Beautiful woman.
      I do remember when Brad started dating JA I was thinking Wow! he must be a great guy. Cuz I too was thinking he was too good looking for her. It made her more attractive to the media/public because she managed to snag “Brad Pitt”.
      But then it dawn on me that Brad never dated Beautiful models or Actresses prior to Jolie.

    • Mira says:

      @sunny – ITA. You’ve summed up the shallowness in media/public perception regards to who or what qualifies to be conventionally beautiful. Neither of the three in the triangle are intellectual powerhouses or exceptionally brilliant actors, except that Brad has evolved to be a good producer supporting small-budget independent projects. All three of them play the media. When Brad and Jolie got together, they reinvented their images as philanthropists. This is not to discredit their philanthropic work, however. Jen’s problem is that she is not ambitious, which is not bad in itself. She could have chosen challenging movie roles post- her divorce but she didn’t. I would like to give her some benefit of doubt on how she handled her divorce. It’s not the easiest thing to deal with when the whole world was judging her marriage situation. I think she never got over the humiliation she felt on how her marriage ended and a lot of it was because of the argument that Brad, the intellectual/hollywood’s hottest man, eventually would have left her with out without Jolie, and that it’s no surprise that he chose Jolie over her.

      • emmaV1 says:

        @mira

        The thing is, Jolie had been doing charity work since 2001, while she was still doing crazy stuff in the media so it obviously wasn’t for an image change

      • Mira says:

        @emma, absolutely. I’m not in any way doubting the charity work they have been doing for so many years. However, Jolie at that point was in the midst of changing her public image and when she got together with Brad, they reinvented their image. It’s really not about right or wrong, but, how Brad and Jolie did a better job of repositioning themselves in the public perception than Aniston, who chose the pity-me route.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Mira, who wrote: “However, Jolie at that point was in the midst of changing her public image and when she got together with Brad, they reinvented their image.”

        I believe Angelina Jolie was more surprised than anyone at how adopting Maddox changed her life. I get what you’re saying, but I really don’t think Jolie changed the way she went about her activism or her philanthropy in 2005/2006, it’s just that getting together with–being with–Brad Pitt brought attention to her actions.

        Angie also started the practice of donating 1/3 of her salary to charity before she got together with Brad, and it may be something she started around 2000 or 2001 as well.

    • Sal says:

      +1 My take too. Not so much for the looks – although a lot of woman cheered for the ‘girl next door’ (ie, homely) getting Hollywood’s hottest hunk, which is why I believe so many became fans of her. Shes homely like many of us, and its like a fairytale. That a homely girl can land the hot star quarterback. But, I digress. For me, they seemed to have NOTHING in common and they had NO chemistry at all, whatsoever. I still remember thinking when I saw a magazine during lunch of the wedding photo, what a Hollywood MESS! Golden Dud, not ‘golden couple’. They seemed ill at ease, not happy, they had no chemistry. I didn’t know much about Brad but underneath the hotness, he came across as kind of quiet and serious to me. Where as Aniston just came across as a typical hollywood blonde bimbo. There was no substance to her. No intellect. She just – blah. Even disregarding looks, they had no chemistry. I remember thinking my god, they’ll never last. I was wrong, they lasted longer than I thought, but still, how 2 such grossly mismatched people came together is still, to this day, beyond me.

    • Toot says:

      @sunny

      This whole post made me laugh, but I agree with it. Very well said

    • Lulu says:

      Oh sunny, yes, you absolutely hit the nail on the head!

  17. Tazina says:

    These Aniston pregnancy rumors are ridiculous. She was holding a sweater on her arm at the airport that hung down in front of her stomach. That was enough for the pregnancy rumors to flare up. Well, you’ve got about six more years to stare at her stomach. Or are you going to be hoping for a “change of life” baby at that point?

  18. florencia says:

    The idea of wearing black every single day sounds sooo boring to my, my god!! what’s wrong with him!!

  19. Hipocricy says:

    Of course she is not pregnant. She never wanted them but pretend to as long as she could to bag Brad who wanted them desperatly since Gwyneth and for whom it was probably a deal breaker…

    Noticed how he always, ALWAYS talk about Jolie’s motherhood inclination since the get go when asked about what seduced him, noticed how he appeared more in love about young Maddox at the time. Jolie, ‘the MOTHER’ is what attracted him first and foremost before Jolie ‘The LOVER’. He wanted a wifey mother material since Gwyneth and wanted that desperatly.

    In another note, never noticed Justin flat ass…

    • MrsBPitt says:

      ummm…I don’t know about that…I remember walking out of Mr and Mrs Smith and having to have a cold shower and a cigarette! The sexual chemistry between those two was incredible,which is what started everything, but the AJ wanting and loving kids as much as BP did, certainly made the relationship last beyond the “I am so hot for you stage”…

      • LAK says:

        i do remember the first interviews they gave. He definitely talked about her as a mother more than he talked about her as a lover. Something about following Maddox around on set of MAMS.

        She said she was attracted to him after seeing how great he was with Maddox.

        I remember this anecdote about him being backstage at a concert in London just before the MAMS press tour with GOOP and one of her babies and apparently he was all gooey eyed over the child.

        He was in full on broody mode and desperate as hell for kids. I have a strong conviction that any woman who wanted to have kids with him during those years would have ‘caught’ him.

      • mln76 says:

        Eh I think it was a combo of lust with the surprise of finding her to be this great mother and more down to earth than he expected. He genuinely seemed interested with ‘both brains’… and I don’t think he would have started a family with her if he wasn’t impressed with more then her sexual magnetism.

    • Toot says:

      That’s why Justin NEEDs that belt. LOL

      I was kind of shocked by how flat it is, with all the working out he obviously does.

  20. Meg says:

    I don’t think there is any doubt that she wants kids. But, Jennifer Aniston is 43 soon to be 44. At this point, I wonder how easy it will be for her to conceive a child on her own. With all her money I’m sure she has looked into every kind of fertility treatment. My guess is that she she will surprise everyone by announcing that she had a child with Justin using a surrogate.

  21. goodquestion says:

    The few extra pounds make her breast implants look much more natural. Well, that and a tiny bit of gravity.

  22. Ginger says:

    I agree he could have rocked some board shorts…definitely NOT that hat though! But I’m a sucker for tats and his are nice. Jen does look great. She should keep that extra bit of weight.

    • Jayna says:

      She must have given up cigarettes. She’s had a few extra pounds on her for a while now, and she does look good. I agree. She smoked to stay very thin. Maybe she gave up cigarettes when they decided she wanted to try to get pregnant.

      • Jenna says:

        Why are her fans so desperate for her to have a baby???

        How do you know she gave up her beloved cigarettes when she “decided” to get pregnant?? Are you her BFF?

        Justin was in a 14 year relationship with no kids. He might not even want kids ever.

      • GrandPoobah says:

        Jenna: How is speculating about why she stopped smoking ‘desperation’? People who don’t like Aniston have an issue with that word. It doesn’t mean what you think it means.

      • GMAFB says:

        GrandPoobah…..

        Because for almost a decade now her fans have been grasping at straws, making every action aniston does related to pregnancy. Hearing she quits smoking and thinking it MUST be because she wants to be pregnant. Her wearing a loose top and saying she MUST be pregnant. Losers

        Read comments on any site from her fans and you easily see the pathetic need from them for her to have a big nosed/chinned baby.

      • GrandPoobah says:

        @GMFAB: Actually quite a few fans of hers are fans because she doesn’t have children and has a great life without them. I think people who dislike her keep selective reading practices to reinforce their dislike of her. You’ll probably dismiss this comment as an outlier because you insist that all of us are ‘desperate’ for her to have children. But I think you’ll find that the trash celebrity magazines are the ones who are desperate to keep that nonsense going-not her fans.

  23. Holden says:

    I thought for a minute he was wearing black skinny jeans in Cabo and was having some serious issues with it.

  24. BELLA says:

    LOL THEY ARE BOTH MISERABLE!MUST BE HARD TO KEEP THE LIES UP!BOOZE AND CIGS
    ARE THE ONLY TWINS I SEE.

  25. smh says:

    If people were not talking about her being pregnant, what would the the talk be. It doesn’t seem to be about her relationship or work. Most tabloid stories are babies/body/hair. I never see stories about her work or anything like that.

    There has to be more to her then this.

  26. fhbfdhdh says:

    I’ll never understand this praise for her very average body! Go to any beach and you will see bodies like hers and even better and more toned ones. Her body is nothing special at all. I sure would not want her thick arms.

    It must be that she is so dull that there is nothing else about her to talk about!

    Her face is plain, she is an average actress and never talks about anything besides her hair, yoga and Mexico.

    Can her fans name 5 interesting things she does with her life???? Nope

    • Realist says:

      Uh lets see:

      1. She tans.
      2. She exercises.
      3. She takes care of her hair.
      4. She eats the same salad since 1994.
      5. She has a Norman tattoo on her foot.

      See, she IS interesting.

    • Mac says:

      Within the past month Jenn has participated in the following two videos supporting St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital and Demand a Plan to end gun violence:

      St. Jude

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUO91nzpuJo

      Demandaplan

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg

      She obviously has interests and concerns but is likely a modest person who prefers to support these and other charitable & humanitarian endeavors without much fanfare.

      • Sara says:

        Uh, ok.

        Lots of celebs did that Gun violence ad. LOTS. She just showed up for a couple minutes, read the cue cards and left. Big deal. She jumped on the bandwagon.

        For St. Jude….same thing. LOTS of celebs are involved in this. She just shows up, gets her makeup done, reads the cue cards and goes back to her mansion.

        I have watched interviews with her & cringe because she has no idea what she is saying! She mostly sounds like an idiot.
        Also her interests seem to mainly consist of tanning, exercise and talking about her hair.

        And Modest is not a word to describe her! You cannot be serious.

      • Carolyn says:

        Oh surely by now we all know Aniston is a PR-driven actress with very moderate talent. Agree with other bloggers – she’s done these ads to suit her public image. She’s a narcissist with very little about her that is interesting or news-worthy. Huvane is scraping the barrel…another set of holiday bikini shots? Zzzzzz.

  27. GrandPoobah says:

    Did I miss some big story where there was a claim that Aniston was pregnant? All I’ve heard about the last few months was about her engagement. The last time she talked about babies was with Gail (Oprah’s bestie) and she made it pretty clear that babies WEREN’T a priority for her.

    I feel like I live in a land of make believe when I come to this site.

    EDIT: I suppose the rumors were about her holding her bag near her stomach while shopping. Which her rep thoroughly denied and the nonsense should have ended there.

  28. Isa says:

    She looks good as usual. I think she looks better without the extra bit of weight. But she still has a great body with it.

  29. Maritza says:

    They both have great bodies, thank goodness JA hasn’t succumbed to the tattoo craze. People get addicted to tattoos, I’m old fashioned, I just don’t like them.

  30. palermo says:

    Not that easy to get pregnant at her age, doubt if it will be happening

  31. sullivan says:

    She looks the same. No baby. She’s a highly- maintained, middle-aged boozehound. Flashing her crotch is a nice touch. He looks like he’s wearing a costume. He’s performing in West Side Story by the pool. This couple is priceless.

  32. BooBooLaRue says:

    OMG this is funny! Boozehound love it!

  33. G says:

    Seriously, did he forget his trunks and cut off his black jeans to avoid going to the hotel swim shop?

    Or is her just trying to piss her off?

  34. vuvuzela says:

    That guy looks ridiculous. He has the mug of a caricature French movie villain, and the legs of a teenager. I’m going to focus on his torso only.

  35. Jennifer12 says:

    She doesn’t want to admit she doesn’t want kids because she thinks it will make her less appealing to minivan types. I don’t understand why; I have kids and love it, but there’s nothing wrong if you don’t want kids. It’s a known fact that’s what split up her and Brad because he always wanted a huge family. I don’t like her, but great body for sure.

  36. skuddles says:

    Just as I suspected – she promotes the “baby bump” speculation every so often to try and keep people interested in her and focusing on the impending wedding. We might stay interested Jen if you were actually interesting….

    On another note, I have now tried to watch two Aniston movies in the last couple months – The Switch and The Breakup, and both were so bloody awful and boring I had to turn them off partway through. Why do they even offer her roles anymore??

  37. Her quote says:

    I’ve never in my life said I didn’t want to have children. I did and I do and I will! The women that inspire me are the ones who have careers and children; why would I want to limit myself? I’ve always wanted to have children, and I would never give up that experience for a career. I want to have it all.

    –JENNIFER ANISTON

  38. Mel says:

    “I have never gotten flack or negative from people I know because I don’t have kids.”

    Same here. It has never even been brought up; or if it has, I never noticed it.

    Anyway, if anyone ever thought “why doesn’t she have children?” they certainly never dared ask me. And if they had, it would mean nothing to me. Not even an annoyance. Nothing.

  39. megs says:

    You guys are still talking about Brad Pitt wanting kids and she didn’t. I highly doubt that’s true. It’s not like they knew each other a day and ran off to Vegas. I’m sure they discussed it before they were even married. Magazines just wanted to vilify Jennifer and make her look cold for not wanting children. Probably because they didn’t want to write horrible crap about precious cover boy Brad Pitt. So they trashed the women…as usual.

  40. Mmmmmmm says:

    Funny, looking at the pictures….they do not appear too HAPPY….look at their countenance. If a couple is in love..they would appear to be in love….this is not working for her and he would appear to be the big bad wolf if he exits…..I do feel sorry for them….

    • Jayna says:

      Sometimes couples have what are called arguments, disagreements and aren’t happy with one another and are over it in a couple of hours. It happens to all of us. Maybe they could see the photographer snapping and bothering them and they weren’t happy about that.

  41. Anna says:

    They both look sooo bored, not happy, detached…

  42. Ruyana says:

    I never ask people about their parental status. Some people do want children and just can’t have them for one reason or another. Besides, it’s none of my business.

  43. Sugar says:

    I miss Liberty-this is pure gold. She slips into a itty bitty pink bikini & he struts out in this! I can only imagine the look on her face when he said “I’m ready, let’s roll”

  44. FirstTimer says:

    He did gain a bit of weight. I loved his ripped body in Charlie’s Angels. :)

  45. Sal says:

    Am having problems posting under the posts, so here goes:

    #6
    GrandPoobah, you say there is hardly any comment about Angelina other than her looks. As you said, selective reading can only get you so far. Her fans never comment on her looks, you’d be hard pressed to find one comment on that. Her fans are always talking about her humanitarian work. I don’t recall seeing anywhere where her fans talk about her looks. Only haters who talk about how skeleton-like she is. Also, you claim people talk nice about Aniston so thats proof she she is moral and has a nice personality. Of course co-workers talk nice about her when promoting their movie together. But what about Jay Mohr who derided her? What about her room-mate that wrote that book about her? What about her ex, Tate who said she was more into hotels and glamour and indicated she was high maintenance? Also, do you really believe a woman that broke up a relationship and homewrecked is ‘moral’? She is a homewrecker and what she did to Heidi was horrible. Not to mention her passive-aggressive digs and fuelling the team Aniston vendetta. The way Aniston has treated Brad, Angelina and their family is disgusting and says a lot about her lack of morals and manipulative personality. What about the fact that she ditched her mother, and treats her like garbage? That she never spends holidays with her family? What about her friendship with the vicious racist homewrecker Chelsea Handler, and her support and egging on her to say horrible things about Angelina, and worse, racist things about innocent children? Do you really think one 5 minute promo with St Judes and adopting a dog makes all the difference? Aniston’s passive-aggressive, manipulative and outright abhorrent behaviour shows she is immoral and a nasty vicious person. I don’t see how anyone can find anything to like about this horrible and hateful woman.

    #8
    GrandPoobah, I find it it odd that you would think it going too far to wonder why she doesn’t spend time with her family. I think any moral person would wonder why she doesn’t, like it or not its a valid question. A person who doesn’t want to acknowledge her half brother, treats her mother deplorably and never associates with any other family is of very questionable morals, like it or not.

    #37
    Lulu didn’t you read where I explained about Courteney Cox? Aniston would have told us if she had problems getting or staying pregnant. Her friend Courteney had multiple miscarriages and started promoting a foundation which ENCOURAGES women to talk about infertility. Therefore Aniston would have lent a hand by SPEAKING OUT.

    #40
    Linda and Lulu yet its ok for someone to say its all a conspiracy “to protect precious cover boy Brad Pitt”? Its ONLY ME that can’t say anything. I will give the consideration of your very biased and selective posts the consideration they deserve. smh

  46. Francesca says:

    Hideous tattoos on him.. gack! no thanks to that…

    She has one of those bodies we all wish for