Here are some photos from last night’s Global Green USA’s Pre-Oscar Party in Hollywood. Surprisingly enough, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were the biggest names at the event. They were doing the happy-couple thing for photos, and then Miranda posed by herself for a while. Do you believe them? Do you believe that they’re super-happy and that they’ll make it through the end of the year? Hmm. As for how they look… Orly needs to shave his dirtlip. I hate when he has facial hair. Miranda is wearing a Peter Pilotto dress. It’s meh, but from the neck up, she looks gorgeous.
CB really likes Emmy Rossum these days, so I feel bad about saying this, but Emmy looked like crap at this event. Maybe she has that flu that’s going around.
Helen Hunt looks good. Botoxy but good.
GAH. I still love Luke Perry so much. I still think he’s incredibly sexy. What can I say? All of my social and cultural references are totally 1990s.
Sophia Bush looks terrible. Shaggy dog bangs. Ugh.
Here’s some Walton Goggins, just for Bedhead. Is this her perfect man?
Photos courtesy of Apega/WENN.com.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]