It’s wicked cold here in Virginia, with sleet expected today. What I wouldn’t give to be somewhere warm and tropical, with a nice gentle breeze and a cute dude bringing me a margarita. We’re spoiled here though, it’s warm most of the year and sunny so I shouldn’t complain about a little cold snap. That’s what comes to mind when I see these photos of Pink in a bikini on the beach in Miami, with her man and babeh. How nice a vacation that must be. That and the fact that I need to hit the gym. Damn she looks great.
So I googled “Pink singer exercise routine” (it was a suggested phrase since just ‘pink’ is so vague) and I found this story in Shape, by her former personal trainer, detailing how she mixes it up and works out 90 minutes a day, five days a week. Damn. That may have been pre-baby Willow, who was born in June, 2011. Then I remembered that she was on Shape Magazine just a few months ago, revealing her incredible post-baby body as well as the details on how she achieved it. At that point she was working out five days a week with celebrity trainers Jillian Michaels and Jeanette Jenkins. She also ate a “mostly vegan” diet with healthy carbs like brown rice. It really shows and she looks incredible.
As for people who are going to say she looks too muscular, yada yada, Pink doesn’t care. She’s heard all that before and she has a really healthy attitude about it. She was asked by Redbook earlier this month what makes her feel beautiful. (Kaiser covered it but I’m just mentioning it again.) She said “Well, I was always considered butch. Feeling beautiful to me is when I feel good in my leather pants and my husband grabs my ass. Or when I’m sitting on a mat and my daughter runs to me with complete joy. Beautiful has never been my goal. Joy is my goal — to feel healthy and strong and powerful and useful and engaged and intelligent and in love. It’s about joy. And there’s such joy now.” I love her! Honestly, I would love to look like her too.
Look at how tattooed Carey Hart is!
Photo credit: FameFlynet
Written by Celebitchy
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]