Here are some photos of Ben Affleck yesterday, showing off his newly shorn face with a little stubble. Ben off course shaved off his beard at a post-Oscar party, where he was likely doing tequila shots with George Clooney to numb the pain. US Weekly reported that his co-worker/wife brought some clippers with her in her purse and Ben did the deed in a hallway. You just know that he left hair laying around everywhere afterwards and that some poor worker had to sweep it up. Cleaning up hair is the worst.
Ben usually does it for me despite his extreme well-documented douchiness and constant disrespect of his wife. I thought he was really hot in Argo, in The Town, and in the crappy movies he starred in earlier in this career. (Although Forces of Nature wasn’t bad. I love Sandra Bullock.) Ben was looking especially manly to me with that beard, and I can imagine being Garner and dealing with his issues in exchange for the sexy times, if only in theory. In practice it’s probably just as much work as he’s making it out to be.
Without the beard he’s not as hot to me, and that’s weird because I usually like clean cut guys. (And bald guys! And Ben is usually neither.) Maybe it’s this doofy outfit he’s wearing, a too-big jacket over a checked shirt with jeans. (US Weekly has a better photo here.) This is some late 80s throwback outfit, when preppy was in. All he needs are some boat shoes to complete the look. He probably had a business meeting or something, but he could have kept it business casual and not as dorky.
Photo credit: Fameflynet
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]