Sigh… I still love Josh Holloway. I still love his dimples. I still love his Southern accent. I still love his blue eyes. I still love his whole vibe of “slow and steady wins the race, y’all.” These are some new photos of Josh arriving at Vancouver International Airport on Friday. Um, is he wearing Uggs? Why do I find that charming? Just because it’s him? I like that he’s secure enough in his manhood to wear Uggs. I also like that he flashed those dimples for the camera (as opposed to acting all pissy that a paparazzo snapped him). He’s so handsome, with or without the Uggs.
We rarely cover Josh because, quite honestly, there are rarely any new photos of him. I guess he’s not a big name – the only thing he’s known for is Lost, although he has signed on for a new TV project that looks interesting. With the amazing success of Homeland, several networks have greenlighted hour-long dramas about the CIA or intelligence work, and Josh is the star of one of the new ones. It’s called Intelligence, and I think it will probably premiere on ABC in the fall. Marg Helgenberger is in it too.
Fun fact: did you know Josh is 43 years old? I thought he was a lot younger than that. I think Josh is something of a late bloomer, at least as far as Hollywood goes. Thank God he’s still pretty!
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Josh Holloway
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]