Jennifer Aniston’s pregnancy is ‘a complete fabrication’, ‘Jennifer is NOT pregnant’

It seems that the “Jennifer Aniston is maybe pregnant” story still has some juice, after all these years. The coverage of Us Weekly’s “Aniston is totes preggo” story was our biggest story yesterday. At the time, I was sort of split on it. I gave it a second glance because it was Us Weekly (as opposed to Star, In Touch, OK or Life & Style) and because Jennifer actually did look barfy and puffy during TIFF. But now that 24 hours have gone by and Aniston’s rep is freaking out and denying the story all over the place… yeah. She’s not pregnant.

There have been countless rumors over the years that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant, all that turned out to be false. Now Us Weekly Magazine has come out with a splashy cover which blares, “Jen’s big secret PREGNANT! After years of trying, she’s finally going to be a mom at 44. How she’s prepping for a baby – and a wedding!”

But Jennifer’s spokesman Stephen Huvane is furious over the report, and insists she is not expecting.

Huvane told Page Six: “The whole story is a complete fabrication all the way from a supposed cancelled Smartwater shoot to Jennifer asking for a late check-out in Toronto and to her stylist having to rework her wardrobe. None of this ever happened and shame on US Magazine for once again getting it all wrong. Jennifer is NOT pregnant.”

Us Weekly also printed his denial in the story, but then carried on to describe how Jennifer has been hiding her pregnancy with fiancé Justin Theroux.

They quote a source which says this “is the baby Jen always wanted,” and the child is due in 2014.

The magazine says her stylist had to redo her wardrobe after she was spotted with a tiny tummy in a tight satin Burberry dress at the New York We’re The Millers premiere on August 1. Her rep at the time again denied she was pregnant and put it down to a bad photo angle.

It also claims that she chose her blue Vivienne Westwood gown at the September 15 Toronto Film Festival premiere of her new film “Life Of Crime” to hide her bump with layers of fabric.

Jennifer, who has a giant diamond ring, and Justin have not announced their plans for their wedding.

In 2005 after her split from Brad Pitt, the Friends told Vanity Fair, “I’ve never in my life said I didn’t want children. I did and I do and I will.”

[From Page Six]

Huvane also went to Gossip Cop to deny the story AND he already denied it to Us Weekly, and the denial is included in the print edition too. So why did Us Weekly even run the cover story? Did they just get a bad tip? Or is it something else? Here’s what I know for sure: these pregnancy rumors follow a tried-and-true pattern. There are always rumors when Jennifer is promoting a movie, and she spends half her time on the promotional trail dismissing all of the “false tabloid reports” that have cropped up simultaneously to the promotion. Is that Jennifer’s fault? PART of it is her fault and part of it is just how the tabloid media works. Jennifer has a hand in her tabloid-victim image and she’s always played into the “poor Jen wants a baby” narrative.

So is it possible that Jennifer (and her publicist) were just working the same old tried-and-true cycle of rumor-mongering and rumor-denying and this whole thing just got away from them and ended up on the cover of Us Weekly? And here’s how I really know that Us Weekly is not prepared to stand by their sources: Us Weekly hasn’t published excerpts from their cover story online yet. All of the coverage about Us Weekly’s story has been from secondary sources, like Page Six and Hollywood Life. Us Weekly got it wrong. She’s not pregnant. (Watch, now that I’ve said that, she’ll totally announce her pregnancy.)

Photos courtesy of WENN.

 

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

183 Responses to “Jennifer Aniston’s pregnancy is ‘a complete fabrication’, ‘Jennifer is NOT pregnant’”

Comments are Closed

We close comments on older posts to fight comment spam.

  1. carol says:

    is it even physically possible for people her age to be pregnant?

    • Mia 4S says:

      Umm hello? Welcome to 2013. See also Berry, Halle.

    • Maggie says:

      Halle Berry is forty six so yes it is possible. Aniston must be so sick of these rumours. I don’t agree with the writer that these stories are planted by her and her publicist. I highly doubt she would constantly bring this upon herself.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Maggie, who wrote: “I don’t agree with the writer that these stories are planted by her and her publicist. I highly doubt she would constantly bring this upon herself.”

        And yet, she does … time and time again. You can’t possibly have been blind to all the stories–including here on this site–generated by Jen strategically rubbing her stomach, blocking her stomach, or (as recently happened) wearing clothes she ‘has’ to know will enhance her stomach area and incite even ‘more’ “OMG! Jen is SO finally pregnant!” minivan squeals of delight.

      • Chinoiserie says:

        I agree but apparently wearing unflattering clothes means she is doing this on purpose.

      • Sabrine says:

        She must be even sicker of these ridiculous pregnancy rumors than we are, with having to constantly deny them so the furor dies down. Maybe if she made a statement saying there is no pregnancy, there will be no pregnancy and that she wants it to stop, would keep the endless baby rumors from rearing up every few months.

        Probably doubtful because every time she exited a restaurant with a food belly, they’d start up again.

      • Teapot says:

        Maggie, you are naive. Its all publicity for her and she thrives on any type of publicity, good or bad. She and Huvane are infamous for these stunts.

      • Tiffany :) says:

        So she can never wear baggy clothes, unflattering clothes, hold anything in her arms that might block her torso, and she needs to decide NOW whether she ever going to procreate and annouce it to the world and all of its strangers?

        I don’t think that she has any obligation to make a statement saying that she will never be pregnant. I would never expect a woman, celeb or not, to make such declaration about something so personal. Not to mention the fact that people’s views on wanting motherhood or not change over time.

      • cs says:

        Halle is actually 47 years old. But, she also got pregnant the first time at 41. She talked about how difficult it was to get pregnant then. I believe she said she took 36 pregnancy tests.
        Jennifer will be turning 45 in five months.
        Quite honestly, I don’t know if I want a kindergartener in my household at 50 years old or a teenager while collecting Social Security.

      • Fact says:

        Either she planted or not,most people who dislike her will always accuse her of planted this story,even though the tabs and media who bring this up but it always her fault.
        The same as her movie,when her movie is success,it’s because of someone else,but when it’s not as successful,it’s all her fault.
        This fascination of Jen pregnancy,it’s because she has big fans base that want her to be happy,mostly because they think might be will squash the rumour that the reason her ex cheated on her because she didn’t want kid. And in the other hand,her haters don’t want ther to be pregnant because they want it to be true,that she is a selfish person who denied her husband a child was the only reason he leaved her, not because he is human who fallen in love with his co star over his wife.
        So this woman even though already over and over said,she will announce it when she is pregnant and at the moment she just gain weight because of her age and her lack of exercise with knee injury,the hater will always accuse her plant and denied the pregnant story.
        We seemly forget that the right to have child belong to the individual itself,not us the audience.
        She will decide when and how to do it and announce it or if she change her mind about having kid, it’s her right,

      • Bridget says:

        Jennifer Aniston has crafted an image of “galpal Rachel Green” and I would say it wasn’t on purpose… if it didn’t happen every single time she had a movie to promote. Honestly, all of you that talk about how much the tabloids victimize her are totally selling Ms. Aniston short. She’s clearly smart as hell about her image and her press. Good for her. Though it really is annoying as crap.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Fact, who wrote: “This fascination of Jen pregnancy,it’s because she has big fans base that want her to be happy,mostly because they think might be will squash the rumour that the reason her ex cheated on her because she didn’t want kid.”

        And you have answered the question of why people believe Jennifer Aniston and her PR Team encourage the ‘Is Jen Pregnant?’ rumors.

        She ‘has’ to keep it going. Why? Because she invested SO heavily in it for two years after her divorce.

        Jen ‘had’ to say she always wanted kids after her divorce. How could sweet, innocent, dumped Jen admit to not wanting kids and ruin the Rachel Green ‘All American Girl Next Door’ image her fans had build around her? If she admitted she didn’t want kids after the divorce, people might have thought she’d actually played a part in her divorce.

        And thank you again for underscoring how invested her fans are in wanting her to have a baby for ‘her’ happiness. Jen seems pretty happy ‘without’ a baby. Will it crush something in her fans if she (finally) admits she just doesn’t, and has never, really wanted kids?

      • Molly says:

        Yep. Because anytime you wear a jacket or hold an object instinctively in front of you, it means you’d like people to speculate that you’re expecting. Pfft. Why are you Jolie-Pitt fans so invested in this? If she’s pregnant, people WILL be exicted for her. If not, people get over it. Why can’t you? Even Pitt said that the rumors of their split being about children were bullshit. If you think she’s a liar, what about him? He said he was pissed that the media kept this up. He and Jennifer put a nursery in their home in 2002. Whether they tried for children and failed, or never got around to it, is their business, and both of them have expressed annoyance about the negative rumors encircling her. You conveniently forget that he came out to defend her when all of this was going down, and now you pretend to be annoyed that she’s not pregnant? Can a person change their mind about it? You don’t make much sense. It sounds more like you enjoy reaching to try and make fun of her, when there’s legitimately nothing there. “God bless the Jolie-Pitts”, as you say, and good luck to Jennifer. There’s nothing here to fight about anymore. Sheesh.

    • manly says:

      yes,if your healthy…no cig,no ritas.IVF is another option.

    • Etana says:

      Carol, are you serious with that question? Yes, 44 year olds can fall pregnant. Some even without the help of modern science.

    • Rux says:

      No, it’s not. I am 42 and I am preggo for the first time and it took no time at all. My mom had me when she was 45 and my Grandma had my Dad when she was 40 and my other Grandma (Mom’s Mom) had seven kids and her last two kids she had at 43 and 46. Let’s just say the women in our family are late to everything.

      This is also in Romania where “fertility” help and all that is unavailable during those times. I am in New York now and had no help other then that Ovulation Tester.

    • Mindy says:

      @Carol

      You do know Halle Berry is older than Jennifer, right?

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        But Halle already ‘has’ a child and went through a bit of In vitro after Nahla was born because Gabriel Aubry wanted another child. That’s why Halle (truly) was surprised when she got pregnant the second time.

        It doesn’t really matter whether or not Jennifer Aniston ‘can’ get pregnant. It’s whether or not she ‘wants’ to get pregnant. There’s nothing wrong with not wanting children, but there ‘is’ something wrong with using your womb and ‘bait’ for your fans.

        Why not just come out and say she’s happy without kids and doesn’t plan on having any?

    • Lukie says:

      @Carol: Yes, even without medical help it can happen. Not every woman hits menopause at 50. Some women go through menopause as early as their late 30′s, while others may get their period till they are pushing 60, so yes, it is medically possible.

    • Lauren says:

      Jimmy Fallon’s wife just gave birth and she’s 46. Salma Hayek was 41, Marcia Cross was 44, Kelly Preston was 48.

      It’s possible these stories will be around for another 5 years, but she’s not promoting a movie, and I don’t think there’s much she can do to prevent the speculation short of peeing on a stick in public every month.

    • skyler1 says:

      Yes. I had my last child at 43. My husband is 49. We weren’t even trying.

    • RMJ says:

      Sometimes the start of menopause causes a sudden last burst in fertility, too. Wouldn’t it be something, if she had been trying off and on all these years after all? Not that I think she is, but it’d be a great twist in a gossip narrative that’s long since grown predictable.

    • Brooke says:

      LOL. Snarky.

      Yes, until you go 365 days without a period, then yes.

    • Teapot says:

      As long as you’re still getting your period, its possible. And don’t forget that years ago women had 10, 12 kids and there wasn’t birth control.

    • Sara says:

      Yes, depends on your fertility and health. If I go back on my fathers family tree of huge catholic farm families most of them were having children well into their 40s. My father is one of 11 and his mother had him @ 42. Is it super easy? No but very possible.

    • Square Bologna says:

      My mother had the three of us within 2 years and 10 months, back in the 60s, starting at age 39 and ending at 42, with NO medical intervention. So pregnancy at 44 is certainly possible today, especially with all the advances in medicine. :)

    • Lotta says:

      My great grandmother had her last child when she was 48 yrs old, and that was obviously long before IVF and other fertility methods existed.

    • gefeylich says:

      It’s all publicity for her and she thrives on any type of publicity, good or bad. She and Huvane are infamous for these stunts.

      Right. She’s aging, she’s been in a string of really bad movies, and she knows she can’t rely on the goodwill toward Rachel Green indefinitely as there’s now a whole generation or two who don’t know (or care) who Rachel Green IS. Aniston just looks like their moms! So she and her PR people know they must do anything to keep attention on her.

      As Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan know, all publicity, positive or negative, is GOOD. Aniston doesn’t give a rat’s ass what people think about her – just as long as they keep thinking about her.

  2. aims says:

    I think it’s an interesting way to say something, “fabrication.” That word isn’t a yes or a no.

    I hate to speculate on a person’s reproductive health and cycle. But, she has made it an issue. So sadly, you’re going to have the world up in your business.

    • Belle Epoch says:

      Agree SHE made it an issue! OMG so sick of her dragging out this storyline. Teasing teasing teasing … after awhile who gives a d*mn?

      Also… She is so EXTREMELY orange!

    • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

      What I don’t get is why doesn’t she/her rep just ignore them? I mean she’s had pregnancy rumors since she was doing ‘Friends’–they’re an old hat by now. Why does it matter to her that people are getting excited/believing that she is pregnant?

      I can get being upset about the rumors for the first few times around the block, but after a while you have to just ignore it. Don’t respond to it–because that’s what the tabloids want. A reaction. No reaction is better than adamantly denying it all over….

  3. Mia 4S says:

    Look I am no fan of hers…at all, not even a bit, but everyone needs to STFU! If she’s using this ongoing saga for publicity, the jokes and judgments were justified sure. What if that’s not it though? What if she’s had multiple miscarriages? What if she made the choice to terminate after early testing picked up severe issues. That would not be such a laugh would it?

    • Mindy says:

      I agree completely Mia. This simply isnt the kind of thing to snark on. I have a feeling that some of those rumors may have been true at some point.

      I had the same feeling about Beyonce circa 2009 and turns out she did have a miscarriage which I believe happened at that time.

    • Kim says:

      Yeah that’s why she just mocked being pregnant in Smartwater commercial to mask the pain of multiple miscarriages and infertility.Also why she has made fun of the rumors since SNL appearance.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        Word … and yes, verily I agree with what you’ve eloquently said.

      • Molly says:

        She’s a commedienne. It wouldn’t be the first time she or any other poked fun at themselves. Look. She’s not my favorite, but the way people harp on her like an attack dog after a sniff is really, really annoying. We have no idea what happened with all this. She may have wanted children in the past (maybe she DID lose children. There’s no way to know), but maybe after years of dating the losers she dated, she thought better of it? Do we really NEED to know? And notice that it’s only one fan group that NEEDS to know? No one else cares. Why is that, you think?

    • themummy says:

      Yes! Thank you. Exactly. No one ever stops go consider this. Having a sister who has been wanting children for ten years now and had her most recent (and last…they gave up on kids) miscarriage at age 43, I feel for her if this is the case. And why on earth would she discuss that with the world? Some things are painful and private.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @themummy, who wrote: ” No one ever stops go consider this. Having a sister who has been wanting children for ten years now and had her most recent (and last…they gave up on kids) miscarriage at age 43, I feel for her if this is the case. And why on earth would she discuss that with the world? Some things are painful and private.”

        You’re kidding, right? Did you read any of the print interviews or see the TV interviews Jen gave in 2005 and 2006 about her divorce, being hurt, and screaming at the ocean?

        Jen would have SO spilled the beans, probably on that Diane Sawyer televised interview when she talked about Brad missing a sensitivity chip and going out to buy herself a ‘comfortable’ couch.

        There were rumors at the time, don’t you know, that Brad left Jen because she didn’t want kids, and he did. Diane Sawyer pointedly asked Jen about those rumors during the interview … she asked if Jenifer wanted to have children. Jen gave an emotional quote: “I did, I do, I will!” ‘If’ the woman had suffered a miscarriage she would have said so then or later on the “Oprah” show (September 2005) during her ‘poor, hurt, blind-sided, pitiful me’ tour. She was working ‘hard’ for sympathy and would have done anything to paint Brad, and thereby Angelina, in a worse light.

        I might add that as Jennifer Aniston sipped champagne with Oprah and her audience in a ‘we’re girls’ solidarity thing over Jen getting dumped and having her man stolen by the villainess Angelina Jolie … Jen was banging Vince Vaughn, and had been since July 2005, but that’s not mentioned once on the show.

        Oh and she does the ‘I want kids, I do!’ thing again, too. Read the “People” magazine account of Jen’s appearance on “Oprah” for yourself:

        http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1106605,00.html

      • Kim1 says:

        Just curious does your sister make jokes about being pregnant? Has she ever dressed like a pregnant woman just for fun i.e for Halloween? Does her close friends or family tell pregnancy jokes to her? Im asking because my best friend who has is dealing with infertility has never done those things.It’s too painful to joke about for her

      • ari says:

        @emma
        I don’t have an opinion on this either way, but that diatribe had not logic to it whatsoever.

      • Teapot says:

        “No one” ever considers it? Honey you are person number 2867 to bring it up, you are far from original. Hello, in every single story on Celebitchy over the last 4 years about Jennifer and pregnancy, at least 2 people bring up the “what if she can’t” angle, its been done to death. Its the MOST asked question and the answer is always the same. Her bff Courteney Cox started a charity and came out with her miscarriages, to break down the stigma and silence. If Jennifer had miscarriages or anything remotely like that she would have shared her experience, if just to lend support to her friend’s push to break the silence and encourage women talking about it.

      • UsedToBeLulu says:

        Oh yes @teapot, because Jennifer would handle everything exactly has Courtney has handled it. :roll:

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Ari, who wrote: “I don’t have an opinion on this either way, but that diatribe had not logic to it whatsoever.”

        And yet, you paused long enough to comment on my post. I wonder why? (scratches head)

      • NomadsInc says:

        Yeah Usedtobelulu because Jennifer wouldn’t support her bff in supporting others and breaking down the walls of silence. :roll:

      • ari says:

        because I love the whack logic and effort that went into it

  4. Lisa says:

    How many times can this story be retold? Jeez. Shoot the horse already.

  5. Andrea1 says:

    We already knew it wasn’t true! Can we give this pregnancy stories a rest now!

  6. littlestar says:

    I am so sick of these Jennifer Aniston is pregnant stories! Sick of them! It’s been going on for what, almost 20 years now? SHE DOESN’T WANT TO HAVE A BABY! If she did, she would have had one by now. Look at the men she’s been with who have gone on with their lives – they have kids now (off the top of my head, I can only think of Brad Pitt and Vince Vaughn. Is there anyone else?). She has no intention of ever having a baby! She’s 44 for the love of! Her supposed pregnancy belly is very likely weight gain from starting menopause!

    And it really friggin annoys me that she keeps these stories in the media for attention. Doesn’t she realize how ridiculous she looks?

    • Lib says:

      Question: How exactly does she keep the speculation going???? I know jen hate is trendy but comeon!

      Her fans want to see her ‘storyline’ resolved like some romcom. So as long as she is in her fertile years, her very existance will trigger rumors. If her dress is tight, there are rumors. If its loose, there are rumors. She cant win.

    • Jegede says:

      No trolling but where is this
      “SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A BABY” as accepted FACT come from?

      Why is it not possible that she has struggled to concieve or may have had miscarriages in the past? Courtney Cox was open about her own troubles with conception and child birth but maybe Aniston being more highh profile did not want her situation to be public.
      Friends co-star Aisha Tyler for years had made the comedic rounds about how great it it for it to be just her and her husband rocking life with no ties and only now does she admit they did try for children, but sadly it never happened for them.

      I’m also bewildered as to how some trot out the fact that Jennifer loves going to Cabo/holiday as proof of her hostility to having childrn.

      If we judge people by the company they keep; Aniston’s closest friends are all mothers- Andrea Bendelwald, Laura Dern, Isla Fisher, Jen Meyer, Sheryl Crowe e.t.c They all holiday and hang togther, with no proof that this has affected their ability to parent. What lavicious lifestyle does Jennifer or any of them have that have established the ‘fact’ that she is not interested in motherhood? Hell Nicole Richie is a mom and still lives it up.

      • Vera says:

        Her closest friend these days seems to be Handler, who is childless and loves to bash people for JA in exchange for friendship.

        When was the last time she was with Sheryl or Dern? They do not seems like close friends at all.

        Cox hangs out with those people you mentioned way more than Aniston does.

        If she has trouble conceiving she sure does not act like it. Joking about twins/triplets, wearing fake bellies in commercials.

      • littlestar says:

        You don’t think we would have heard about her infertility by now, if that actually was the case? This is a woman who still milks a high profile breakup 10 or so years after it actually happened! I’m not a JA hater/lover by any means, I usually feel pretty neutral about her, but her constantly using pregnancy stories as PR to promote movies is just ridiculous already.

      • Jegede says:

        Handler is also close to Reece Witherspoon and Charlize Theron. Hanging with C Handler is not indicative of mothering instincts or need. Except when it comes to Aniston I suppose.

        Aniston also now seems close with Emily Blunt who is on now her way to being a mother.

        Her joking about it seemed to be more on the tabloids and having her in a constant state of gestation every other month of the year rather than that she does not want kids.

        Maybe cracking jokes about the fact that her ovaries is a water cooling subject is a better alternative to curling up in a ball and die.
        I as a woman can’t even begin to imagine what it must be like if eveyrone keeps asking when I’m going to have a baby if I actually can’t. Its bad enoughh for friends and family to do it

        And as I wrote Aisha Tyler wrote about her child free life in her acts and interviews but only now, years on does she say she and her hubby DID try for children endlessly, even using IVF, and hurt that it did never happened.

      • Heebeegeebee says:

        Agreed. We know nothing of her personal struggles with this..

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Jegede, who wrote: “No trolling but where is this “SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A BABY” as accepted FACT come from? Why is it not possible that she has struggled to concieve or may have had miscarriages in the past?”

        And where does the ‘IS IT NOT POSSIBLE THAT SHE HAS STRUGGLED TO CONCEIVE OR MAY HAVE HAD MISCARRIAGES IN THE PAST?’as accepted FACT come from?

      • Erinn says:

        If she wanted a baby that badly she’d have one by now. There are surrogates. There are adoptions. With her means she could easily have a child.

      • Nattie says:

        Maybe she hasnt given up. Maybe the surrogacy adoption thing is a last resort and she isnt there yet.

      • Bridget says:

        Because honestly, if she wanted kids she’d have them. Brad Pitt was DYING to have kids with her. They broke up and he immediately started a family – which he’d been talking about doing for a very long time (remember all the interviews they did together and he was the one that was clearly excited?). But for her to admit that she changed her mind about kids, or that she never wanted them in the first place, would completely change her narrative. The bulk of her press comes from her image as “Galpal Rachel Green” and think of all those women over the years who have made up her dedicated fan base. The ones who feel that she’s been done wrong, who are so excited that she’s “Finally found Mr Right” and that she can finally have that house with the white picked fence and the 2.5 kids. The woman dated John Mayer for goodness sake.

    • themummy says:

      SHE keeps these stories in the media?

      lol.

    • bettyrose says:

      That’s what annoys me. Makes no diff if she does/doesn’t want a baby but it’s so disempowering to act like it’s all out of her control. Hey, remember when Sandra B wanted a baby but her husband was a cheating jagoff? That’s how you take control of your own life.

      • Andrea1 says:

        Bettyrose I want you hug you now! Sandra is a classic woman everything Jen did wrong Sandra did right! She never played the pity card, went ahead and adopted.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Bettyrose …

        I ‘do’ remember when Sandy wanted to have a baby but her husband talked her out of it because ‘he’ had a little girl who was still a baby by his ex-wife.

        So after the divorce, Sandy didn’t prolong her desire for a child any longer. She adopted, rather than wait for the chance she’d marry again before she passed her ability to have children.

        If Jen wanted kids, she’d have them by now … one way or another.

      • Annie2 says:

        @Emma- why are you so concerned with this woman’s uterus? It’s kind of a sick obsession. You talk as though you personally know every detail. Perhaps you could find a hobby?

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Annie2, who wrote: “why are you so concerned with this woman’s uterus? It’s kind of a sick obsession. You talk as though you personally know every detail. Perhaps you could find a hobby?”

        Why are Jen’s fans so suddenly concerned with what I post? :)

        And no, I just have a long memory. My ‘obsession’ is in not letting Jen’s Hens arbitrarily re-write history, as they’ve attempted to do more than a few times.

      • CL says:

        Actually, Sandra adopted her son while she was still married. In the big reveal in People, where she and Louis were on the cover, the inside photos showed her wearing her wedding band. Jessie had been cropped out.

      • Bird says:

        Except that she adopted Louis WITH Jesse James. It was a four year process and she intended to raise the baby with him. Louis was already with them when the scandal hit. She said she took the baby and left and finalized the adoption as a single parent.

    • marina says:

      Menopause? At 44? That would be quite early. The average age is 51-52.

    • UsedToBeLulu says:

      Huh. It kind of baffles my why people get worked up about these stories one way or another. It’s called TABLOID JOURNALISM people. If you’re sick of it, don’t read it!

  7. Quinn Parker says:

    The world says a collective “DUH”.

  8. The Original G says:

    As I said yesterday. This is a publicist’s denial looking for a story.

    Shame on US magazine for putting Jen on their cover when her new film needs a distributor!

  9. QQ says:

    *sad trombone for her followers* come on, this shit and her shtick is so tired and played out!!

    Own your truth lady, you like boozing, vacays, sportfucking, some weed and other things, a nice fancy house with dogs and no kids OWN that! Shit i LIKE that stuff myself, Might come to like you in spite of playing scoffy Rachel in all your movies!

  10. MrsBPitt says:

    I have never heard Jen’s people stomp a story so hard. My theory, (please, don’t everyone jump on me)I think she is pregnant (looks it to me) and has already sold the exclusive rights to People for the big, YES, MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE, bullcrap. So they are trying really hard to squash this story!

    • StormsMama says:

      Agree

      I think she’s wants total control

      She wants to make sure babe is viable and she’s far enough along
      Then cash in

      Huvane has flat out lied many times for her. Many many times.
      They can deny now and everyone will forgive when she announces bc she’s older, because she’s Pitts ex/Jolie’s arch enemy and because she’s somehow a victim of the tabloids.

    • Kim1 says:

      Actually he has done this before a couple years ago he not only denied the story to everyone but he made a snarky, nasty comment about the media source that posted the rumor.If his response was simply” it’s a fabrication ” or “it’s not true” I would have my doubts because Usweekly mentioned several things like Smartwater ad, only drinking water, etc. But for him to say “She is Not Pregnant” Gwen Stefani rep said no comment when asked about rumors

    • Vera says:

      If it WAS true, it would have come directly from her camp.

      So if she is not ready to announce this pregnancy yet, why would someone on her team leak it to US? You do not leak a true story then deny everything so much.

      Also if true why have they yet to even put it on their site? No big banner, no exclusive. Silence which I think shows they know they were played.

    • LB says:

      I think the story is true – including the part that they don’t want to announce until she’s further along. Her publicist is a known liar. Lied about her engagement to Brad, the breakup with Brad, the relationship with Vince Vaughn. The fact that he’s going out of his way? And that it’s US Weekly, who is required to have multiple sources.

      I think it’s true. I’ll stick with that for a while.

      • Kim1 says:

        Why has Usweekly gone silent .They refuse to discuss this story on entertainment shows, removed comments about this story on website.Most importantly Usweekly has never posted the biggest ” Exclusive ” in years on website.Story broke on Hollywoodlife Tuesday night

    • zut alors! says:

      If she goes to People or another mag for the big reveal, it would be mighty hypocritical on her part. Didn’t she throw shade at AJ for having her baby pics debut in People in that GQ interview she did in 2008 or 2009? She said she would never do such a thing. I thought it was an odd statement to make, being so disdainful and all, given that her good friend Sheryl Crow had her baby debut pics in US.

      I honestly thought this week’s US cover was the classic plant and deny for which her PR guru is infamous for utilizing. I imagined it was in response to the press given to a certain movie that received near universal rapturous reviews @ TIFF produced by a certain somebody + a certain other someone being selected to receive an upcoming prestigious award all coming in the same time frame. Sure Aniston received favorable notices for the movie she came to promote, but she was not the belle of the ball as it were. The US pregnancy cover was just to throw a spanner on the good news parade…I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!

      • Camille (TheOriginal) says:

        I think you might be on to something there. Makes sense.

      • Molly says:

        The only thing I ever recall her saying about Jolie was that it was “uncool” of her to gush about going to work with Jen’s husband every day. The only thing she’s ever said about their children was some snarky remark about tabloid fiction, and how tabloids aren’t in the know about how she, Brad, and Angelina all go away on the weekends together. She said the sensitivity chip thing about Brad in the infamous VF interview, when the interviewer asked if she thought it rude that he did that pictorial with Jolie just before he left her. And then some other quote a few years ago about keeping tapes of her husband’s lovey-dovey phone messages because she couldn’t throw them away. Conversely, Jolie has the quote about being excited to see Brad at work everyday, a quote about how “life developed in a way where we could be together” after Brad left Jennifer, and a quote about “falling in love” on set, while the pair were still married. And Pitt echoed Jolie about falling in love on set in a different interview. And then he has the two infamous interviews where he talks about how he hated life with his wife. If we’re going to be conspiracy theorists, why can’t we all at least admit that THEY ALL have said stuff over the years, a lot of it contradictory. They’re all a bit insufferable, with acting careers that are less than awesome. Brad’s career has probably been the best of the three, but even he’s starred in some corny clunkers, both then and now. I just don’t understand why propaganda-filled-rage-monsters on both sides can’t see the truth lies somewhere in between.

      • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

        @Molly
        From what I have read/heard, when Brad was asked about whether or not he and Angelina fell in love during MAMS–he said that they shot MAMS two separate times–before and after his separation, because he had to do reshoots for Troy (the stupid movie that my brother LOVES). And Angelina’s stunt double was hacked, and one of the “scandalous” things reported, was that Brad and Angelina checked under the same (married) name, and shared a hotel room/suite–during the promotion for MAMS.

        Here’s a link that says Troy’s production was disrupted.
        http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief/1729240/news-sept-29-arrests-on-set-of-brad-pitt-film-50-cent-buys-mike-tyson-s-mansion-wonder-woman-gets-screen-treatment-more

      • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

        (damn it, my comment didn’t go through, so bear with me Molly)
        I’ll repeat it here:

        @Molly
        From what I have read/heard, when Brad was asked about whether or not he and Angelina fell in love during MAMS–he said that they shot MAMS two separate times–before and after his separation, because he had to do reshoots for Troy (the stupid movie that my brother LOVES). And Angelina’s stunt double was hacked, and one of the “scandalous” things reported, was that Brad and Angelina checked under the same (married) name, and shared a hotel room/suite–during the promotion for MAMS.

        Here’s a link that says Troy’s production was disrupted.
        http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief/1729240/news-sept-29-arrests-on-set-of-brad-pitt-film-50-cent-buys-mike-tyson-s-mansion-wonder-woman-gets-screen-treatment-more

        This is a good link that gives the timeline of the entire film-MAMS.
        http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,1066184,00.html

        It says in late April 2004, Brad went to Chicago to shoot Ocean’s 12–with about a third of MAMS shot.

        July 12, 2004 Ocean’s 12 shoot ends.

        August 2004 MAMS begins to shoot in LA and in Italy–the crew says any pics of them looking smitten is in character/on the set (this is after rumors of an affair).

        December 27-Jan. 8 Brad and Jennifer are on vacation, and announce their separation on the 7th of 2005

        March 2005–nine days of reshoots

        March 17, 2005–Brad and Angelina appear to promote their film at some awards thing, and leave hours before Jennifer goes to receive an award

        March 25, 2005
        Aniston files for divorce; that same weekend Pitt and Jolie stay at the Parker Palm Springs (separately) during a photo shoot promoting Smith.

        April 19, 2005
        Pitt and Jolie vacation in Kenya’s Diani Beach with Jolie’s 3-year-old son, Maddox.

        April 30, 2005
        According to PEOPLE, Pitt flies to London to pick up Jolie; the two jet off to Morocco, where Pitt is shooting Babel, and dine together in Pitt’s suite.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        @Molly, who wrote: “She said the sensitivity chip thing about Brad in the infamous VF interview, when the interviewer asked if she thought it rude that he did that pictorial with Jolie just before he left her.”

        I don’t remember reading the ‘sensitivity chip’ thing in Jen’s 2005 “Vanity Fair” article (and I’m not saying it wasn’t there), but I ‘do’ remember her saying it in the Diane Sawyer TV interview when she talked about getting a comfortable couch.

        Are you talking about the July 1, 2005 “W” magazine ‘Domestic Bliss’ pictorial to promote “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” (it was John and Jane Smith with kids, hence the guns under their pillows)? Wasn’t that shot during the first week of April? How, then, could it have been shot ‘before’ Brad left Jennifer when they officially separated during the first week of January 2005 and Jen filed for divorce at the end of March 2005?

        But again, this just proves my point that Jen encouraged the public misconception that Brad just suddenly up and left her in April 2005.

  11. clock says:

    This issue is JA’s delicious cupcake. Lol
    She will never ever stop this dumd story FOR HER. Jeez…….

  12. IceQueen says:

    I only know 3 types of story about JA:
    1.) Pregnant or not
    2.) Single or not
    3.) Shooting a rom comedy or drinking margaritas

    And that goes on for about 10 years now. What I don’t get is-how come it’s not getting old for the media and why is she getting mag covers?

  13. palermo says:

    I cannot begin to convey how much I do not care if she is or if she isn’t, they have done this story to DEATH

  14. I think these rumors also come from the fact that when a celeb is promoting they are on the red carpet in a million dresses, so it’s easier to get shots where maybe they ate something or maybe it is a bad drape!

  15. Jayna says:

    Rinse, spit, repeat. The tabloids just recycle the same old stories about certain celebs.

  16. videli says:

    ‘Aniston becoming a mother’ stories will probably end when she’s around 60. Hey, only 14 years to go!

  17. Dragonlady sakura says:

    WTF! I’m so over womb watch. Leave this woman alone already. The tabloids have had her pregnant a bazillion times, sitting home mourning Brad Pitt and probably collecting cats. Enough already!

  18. Maya says:

    Is it me or are Huvane and Jennifer alienating their media friends lately? First they gave that green light for the People Magazine Oscar cover and then attacked and denied the story. Now they have again given the green light to US weekly and again slammed them hardore.

    They seem to be on a mission to turn their friends into enemies. This could explain why more and more magazines and websites are now publishing negative articles about Jennifer and also allowing the negative comments go through (DailyMail).

    I personally think since Jennifer seems to have found a partner – she doesnt care about her friends or the media anymore – she doesnt have any use for them anymore. She never hangs out with her former BFF Courtney Cox any more (I believe they are not friends anymore), she makes sure Justin’s ex Heidi doesnt get any job in LA etc.

    To put is bluntly – Jennifer doesnt care about anyone anymore except Justin.

    • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

      Yeah I didn’t get that–when the tabloids started saying stuff like Justin and Jennifer were having issues, and all that cover with Justin having a villainous face and Jennifer crying–

      They put that out there. They specifically had that cover the day after the Oscars to say that their wedding would be this Spring 2013. Then when spring came and went, she had another cover that essentially said that she was “too busy” or something like that to plan a wedding–that wasn’t necessary at all.

      If she wanted to wait, cool–but don’t put your business out on the street and then get mad when people start speculating why. There was absolutely no real need to put that out there, unless she wanted a reaction. She got one, but it wasn’t the one she wanted apparently.

    • themummy says:

      Her falling out with Courteney Cox started when she split with Brad Pitt, but a couple years ago (before she even met Justin) she and Courteney were completely kaput as friends. Your timeline is way off.

      • Maya says:

        I think Courtney stopped hanging out with Jennifer after Justin came into their lives. Courtney probably didn’t like the fact that Jennifer did a pity party for 8 years and then does the same to another woman. Although Angelina, Brad, Jennifer and Courtney all denied the cheating and that Brad told Jennifer the second he started to develop feelings for Angelina.

        Jennifer cheating with Justin was however confirmed by Justin’s friend and Heidi’s mother. There are also several pictures of Jennifer with Justin way before he officially split from Heidi.

        Or maybe Courtney didn’t like the fact Jennifer had her other BFF Chelsea Handler attack Brad’s children with racists remarks and also Angelina. Since Chelsea came into Jennifer’s life – she has lost many fans and friends. You are the company you keep.

      • aurora says:

        Just a couple months ago or thereabouts, there were pics of Courteney & Jennifer leaving a restaurant in their own cars after they dined together. I think they’re still friends.

    • Andrea1 says:

      Maya I was thinking the same thing! What I have noticed is that websites that were always pro aniston are slamming and taking digs at her now, they even allow negative comments go through and it wasn’t like that before! Now you can find articles slamming her or calling her out on her pity party and tabloid manipulations.. It wasn’t So before. That girl next door imagine is no longer being bought by people. It isn’t doing it anymore for her.

      • Emma - the JP Lover says:

        I think the media is just getting tired of her PR games. I mean, after “People” magazine substituted an exclusive cover/edition all about Jen’s upcoming wedding for their annual Oscar edition, she made it seem like they’d made it all up.

  19. NerdMomma says:

    Yesterday Virgilia posted a really interesting link talking about Jen’s bankability, that kind of spoke about whether the tabloid stories help or hurt her in the eyes of the movie studios. It was in the JA story and an interesting read. The message was clearly that all publicity is NOT good publicity- it affects the bottom line and hiring decisions. The suggestion was that these kinds of personal stories are not good for her acting career.

    • Andrea1 says:

      Yea I read it and I kind of bought what they said. Many true A listers try to dissociate themselves from tabloid dramas.

    • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

      What did you think about it? Because by no means do I think Jennifer isn’t a somewhat bankable actress–she wouldn’t be getting hired if she wasn’t.

      I don’t think she can act though, never have–I tried to watch a few Friends episodes (thought they were okay but nothing special), the only movie I have ever liked her in is Horrible Bosses–but even then she annoyed me with the inflections that she does when she asks a question (trying to sarcastic), the widening of her eyes when she’s “confused”,etc.

      But she has a production company and could be doing so much more than those stupid romantic comedies that she does. I couldn’t get through ten minutes of The Bounty Hunter.

      But I did think the tabloid part was interesting. That’s pretty much her MO right there–and how I think she’s kept up this level of public interest-someone’s buying them.

      • NerdMomma says:

        Well, the article was interesting to me because people accuse Jen Aniston of inviting speculation about pregnancy in order to promote a film. I am not sure if that’s true or not, but I do think she’s an intelligent woman with a solid PR team behind her, and I am very fascinated by the decisions PR teams make. I have no skin in this thing, I’m not an Aniston fan nor a hater… I actually come to this site mostly for the LeAnn Rimes stories. But that article reminds me of LeAnn Rimes- the tabloid covers overshadow and ultimately destroy the career. And that article explained why that is. Aniston’s career is certainly fine, though I myself cannot immerse myself in any of her characters because her persona overshadows her every role. I feel that way about a lot of actors. There is such a thing, I guess, as being too famous.

        The question is, is there any benefit to calling the tabloids or inviting gossip while promoting a movie? When one becomes a tabloid star rather than a movie star, what benefit is there to them?

      • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

        @NerdMama
        Well, for me at least, a person has to be REALLY bad for me to not want to watch them–tabloid star or not. How often I read about them–if they throw everything out there–that doesn’t make me change my opinion of their acting at all. I mean, Daniel Day Lewis could sit there and tell us every little dirty secret, and that wouldn’t ruin his acting for me at all.

        But I do think a lot of actors, especially the (young) ones my age confuse being famous i.e. a tabloid star, or being in a stupid movie like Twilight with a successful career. I think that they feel that all this speculation and rumors are good, because that means they’re famous, and so on–just because you are popular in the tabloids, doesn’t mean you’re going to have a career.

        Very few people who are in the tabloids regularly have an enviable career–I just don’t understand why these young up and comers don’t take that all to heart. If I was going to be an actress, I’d stay from as far away from any party scenes, anything that could land me in the tabloids–it’s not worth it.

        Especially since (this was said on the Zac Efron post) you think your career is always going to be so red hot, you think you’re always going to be this huge movie star–until someone else becomes the new teenybopper or has another “Twilight”.

        And I don’t think that the tabloids help anyone’s career. I WILL click on a story about a celeb’s whose acting I think sucks–but that’s not going to make me go see their new movie, unless there’s someone else in the film that I want to see, or if it looks like they put on their big girl panties and went to WORK.

      • NerdMomma says:

        Exactly! People confuse fame with success. See Miley Cyrus. I’m glad I checked back, I very much enjoy your posts :)

  20. maria says:

    women will not have flat tummies forever…after a certain age, at the end of a day usually, most periimenopausal women have a ‘mene-pot’..the intenstines bloat out off and on all the time but as we get older, the extension of the lower area pretty much is permanent.. only remedy, sucking it in. Strong muscles help, but not forever. Poor girl is going to get body image problems if this pregnancy talk keeps occuring. it’s age, food allergies… hormones….life..

  21. TheTruthHurts says:

    Hmmm…I still don’t believe she would let her body go like that. She IS Jennifer Aniston after all, yoga girl, actress & usually they don’t let their bodies go like that.

  22. Amy85 says:

    I can’t believe that this site is doing the same story two days in a row. What’s the point considering there’s nothing new to report. Also tab stories usually have a denial from a rep but the story is still run.

  23. Onyx XV says:

    I just think that the bottom line with this silliness is that if Jennifer Aniston wanted to have kids, she would have done so by now. The child-free life is pretty darn great!!

  24. Erm says:

    I wonder how she will stay relevant when her fertile years are over.. Rumours of adoption, I guess.

  25. Meggin says:

    Ugh. When will they stop claiming she’s pregnant? Maybe she doesn’t want to have kids. She wouldn’t be the first woman in the world to decide against kids.

  26. GirlyGirl says:

    Yeesh, who cares?

    technically is she still a celebrity?

  27. Janet says:

    So USWeekly, which snarks on all the other tabloids about printing lies and unsubstantiated rumors, while they are so squeaky clean and well-informed, is left with egg all over its face. Karma is a stone bitch.

    I think this was another classic Huvane plant-and-deny tactic. He’s got this down to a science by now. Plant a story in one tabloid, vehemently deny he ever said it in another, and slam the first tabloid for printing lies. Nobody with a grain of sense or intelligence believes him any more.

    As for Aniston adopting, she was asked back in 2006 or 2007 if she would be open to adopting a child and she said flat-out “No”.

    If she doesn’t want children, that’s fine. A lot of people don’t and are very happy without them. But she needs to stop encouraging the bi-monthly bullshit about she’s-having-a-baby-no-she-isn’t-yes-she-is-that-looks-like-a-real-baby-bump-this-time because it’s old, stale and tired, just like her.

    • The Original G says:

      Well said. And for those who feel that Jen is the victim of these rumors not the one who leverages them into press, kindly name another actress who is on a similar bump watch?

      If it was the just the tabs, other actresses would be the recipient of the same treatment. But they’re not.

      Maybe Huvane is so adamant because the strategy is getting eye rolls this time round.

  28. Cecilia says:

    I have a sneaking suspicion that US Weekly got it right. Jen’s PR people protest a bit too much, because of course they want to control the information fed to the media on such an (apparently) majorly anticipated event. Also, never have I seen Jen let her body get this bulky. The super STANS really want this & the JP fans really dread it. This just might be the grand finale, folks.

    • June says:

      Then how did it leak to US weekly in the first place if they want to control it??
      No one would have leaked it if they were waiting for the right time…makes zero sense. Who told US weekly if her pr team seems to do everything to deny it.

      Jen has been thick in the waist for a while now. Her body is the most overrated thing in Hollywood.

      • Cecilia says:

        @ June — leaks happen all the time. Most people will sing like canaries given the right price. This is why I think Huvane is so pissed. They didn’t want this leak. They wanted to roll this out on their call for maximum effect. As for Jens thickness — fertility drugs are certainly a possibility & who knows how long that may have been going on. Of course I don’t claim this as fact — just speculation on my part.

      • Lr says:

        Cecilia….fertility drugs are for people who want to be pregnant. Jen has never seemed to want kids enough to go through fertility drugs.

        You seem way too confident that she is pregnant, when most things point to NO.

        The dress change makes zero sense because all her outfits have been form fitting.IF she was trying to hide something, why the super tight clothes?

        US’s “proof” was not good proof at all.
        And why has US putting NOTHING on their site! Such a big leak, you think they would be promoting it. Instead silence and they have completely buried the story.

      • Cecilia says:

        @ Lr…If this is the real deal, no way would US Weekly want this on their site…for free viewing. Their first & foremost focus is actually selling their magazine. That is how they make their money so that is how they would position it. In regards to my confidence level on this — I have stated that it is pure speculation on my part.

      • Lr says:

        OMG of course US would put it on their site! They want website hits as well you know. They would have a huge banner for the minivan majority fans.

        They always put a little of their cover story online and say read the rest in the magazine.

        They went on no talk shows, no morning shows to drum up interest.

        They are ignoring it because they got played by a dirty pr team.

      • Janet says:

        @Lr: Muchacha, you nailed it. Something reeks. Someone feeds USWeekly a fake pregnancy story, Huvane comes out and flatly denies it, and USW is left with their asses hanging out in the wind. I don’t get it. Why would they be so sloppy? It’s not like them. This is the mag that hit the trifecta busting Kristen Stewart. They know how many fake pregnancy rumors have been thrown around about Aniston for the past eight years, why didn’t they check this one? If it’s true, why wouldn’t they put it on their website, and more to the point, why would Huvane play USW like that unless he wanted to make them look bad? The whole thing smells like a set-up. There have been so many lies spread around about Aniston being pregnant that if I was their editor I’d only believe it if I read it on a notarized statement signed by her OB-GYN.

      • Janet says:

        It’s an old Huvane tactic called plant-and-deny where you plant a rumor with tabloid #1, wait for it to surface, then run to complain to tabloid #2 about the ridiculous lies being printed by tabloid #1. Then you have 2 tabloids fighting and plenty of free publicity for his client, which was all he wanted to get her in the first place.

    • Janet says:

      @Cecilia: That has got to be the dumbest comment I have ever read in my life. Why in the world would any JP fan dread Aniston having a baby? If she has one, good for her. What will be hilarious is the media besieging Brad and Angie for comments, as if any comment is needed from either of them. Why should they care one way or another? They have six children of their own. I’m sure, though, that if she ever gets pregnant and they are asked to comment, they will compliment her gracefully and that will be that.

      Her fans, though, are another matter. They will be braying “Take that, Brad!” like a pack of demented donkeys, as if he gives a tin fart if she has a baby or takes a rocket to the moon. She’s been out of his life for eight years now. End of story.

      • lisa2 says:

        As a Brad and Angie fan.. I don’t care who she has a baby from

        It’s not Brad’s so go for it.

        It matter more to her fans than the JP fans. Brad and Angie have 6 children. And the fans were happy for them; Aniston had nothing to do with it.

      • Cecilia says:

        @ Janet…this is really the dumbest comment you have ever read in your life?

        Really??

        I would be insulted but I have read some of your other comments & you just can’t seem to control your obvious lack of respect for people with differing opinions or perhaps I just hit a nerve.
        pat, pat, pat…

      • The Original G says:

        Good Lord! Why would anyone dread Aniston having a baby? Really, that’s taking the victim identification way too far. God bless her.

        But this isn’t about whether or not she has a child. it’s about how she uses this issue to get sympathy and maintain her public profile.

    • kim says:

      i for once want her to have a baby just to see the blue eye she’s carrying every R.C.and her blond straight hair……lololol

  29. lisa2 says:

    I asked this question yesterday. WHY DO SOME OF HER FANS PERSIST IN THE JEN HAD A MISCARRIAGE?

    if that sad fact is true then who was the father. Because if people are implying that it was Brad well he sure has never ever spoken of losing a child. INFACT he spoke of being a father and how he had always wanted children. I think the reason you have never heard her or her rep talk about those rumors is because Brad would have to speak up. And if Brad said that she never was pregnant when they were together (by him at least) then who the heck was the father?

    Losing a child is very hard on any woman. Especially one that wants a child desperately. I have never heard Jennifer Aniston talk about being a parent in a passionate way. NEVER. She always says. If it happens it happens; never the sound of a woman that really says she wants a child or to be a parent.

    I don’t buy the pregnancy. If she is good for her and her guy. I don’t care if she is or not. But her fans need to lose the second act of Poor Jen.. lose a baby. I don’t understand that at all. Women that have lose a child don’t make fun of it in any way shape or form. They would never do the skits she has done. I have a cousin that has miscarried several times. She is now pregnant; 4 months. We just pray for a healthy full term baby.. and trust nobody has ever had to guess if she wanted to have a child.

    again this is the narrative Jennifer created for herself. She wrote and lived off it. I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. And she needs to stop reading the gossip about herself. No need to deny a lie; because after a few months everyone will know it is a lie.

    • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

      +1

      That’s what I don’t understand! She always denies the weirdest rumors–like that one about the baby food diet. The tabs were saying that she stays thin by eating baby food, and she denied it—but she didn’t deny the rumors about her pulling an “Angelina” on Heidi.

      She’s 44 years old–she’s had these rumors forever. Why is there even a response to a stupid rumor like this? Especially since it’s not one that they’re saying she’s a cokehead or something–they’re saying she’s pregnant. Let them print “Jennifer is pregnant–take that Angelina!” until the cows come home…..we’ll see in a few months whether that’s true or not.

      But I think Huvane is just a shit-stirrer. And I mean that in the nicest way (I actually admire how the Huvane brothers got each other’s backs). There was no need to even release a statement saying, no it’s not true. Ignore it, if you hate it. Because I think him going around denying it to anyone he sees is making people take a second look at it–”maybe she is pregnant, because he denied it pretty strongly…”

      I gotta tell ya, Huvane WORKS. More power to him. Does anyone know any of his other clients?
      I don’t know how pr works all that well, but shouldn’t he at least be able to stop the majority of the stupid rumors about her (Jen’s pregnant! Jennifer and Brad–secret meetings!, etc..)? That’s his job, right? She says she doesn’t like the tabloids about her.

      And she is very laissez-faire about having a kid-except for that Vanity Fair interview when she said “I do, I did, and I will!”, she’s always been very laidback and sarcastic about it–which I’m not judging. That’s the same way I am about getting pregnant. I don’t think that being a mother is about being pregnant, and that’s YOUR child because he/she came from your body. I certainly wouldn’t mind getting pregnant, if I met a certain someone coughLiamNeesoncough (in the next year or two), who wanted a baby. But I would also want that certain someone to accept the fact that I want to adopt older (5-10 years) kids. And that I would expect him to be their father, no question about it.

      And I don’t get where the miscarriage rumors come from either. You made a good point about Brad not ever mentioning anything like that. Because I think that if they had tried to get pregnant, and she had a miscarriage that he would’ve said something to that effect. And didn’t he say in an interview, maybe a few years ago, that at one point in his life (I’m guessing while still married to Jennifer) he felt like if they had kids, that he would’ve screwed them up. Something like, when Angelina was pregnant with Shiloh, he was scared that he had smoked too much weed or something and caused issues with her.

      Something like that. And how do people think six kids is too much to handle? I guess I’m just too used to being in a family of five, but that’s cake. ESPECIALLY since they have help. I want a lot of kids–well I want as many as I can afford-there’s a depressing thought.

      • Bird says:

        Why on EARTH would Brad Pitt say that Jennifer Aniston had a miscarriage? While they were still married, they would probably not want to share that information. Brad admitting that she had a miscarriage, or multiple miscarriages, during their marriage AFTER the divorce would have been HORRIBLE PR for him. Absolutely HORRIBLE. Not to mention the fact that it would be unbelievably inappropriate for him to divulge that if Aniston herself didn’t want the information out there.

        Angelina and Brad both needed the world to believe that Jennifer Aniston refused to have children and give him a family. It is what gave them both a free pass and what still gives the Brangeloonies all the ammunition they need to hate Aniston to this day. Remember? The barren, selfish vacationer DESERVED IT! I mean, really, where do you think that angle came from, for Pete’s sake?

      • Lola says:

        Bird, sorry but neither Brad nor Angelina ‘needed’ the world to believe anything. Nor did they need a ‘free pass’ because they did nothing to deserve needing a free pass. Unlike Jennifer who needed the world to believe that an affair happened (despite herself saying it didn’t) to give herself a free pass for treating Brad and her marriage like crap. We all know who came up with the ‘cheating’ angle…..

      • Virgilia Coriolanus says:

        Bird, I meant that Brad has never alluded to Jennifer being pregnant–the quote I remembered was him saying that he was afraid that his kids (with Angelina) might have some issues because he was a pothead.

        And I don’t know if you’ve actually read/watched interviews when Brad and Jennifer got a divorce, but he was flat out asked if the reason for the divorce was kids–and he made it clear that it wasn’t. He flat out said that they did not get a divorce because Jennifer didn’t want kids–and Jennifer said the same.

        And where did this free pass for Brad and Angelina come from? Angelina was slammed by the tabloids for YEARS. I saw Wendy Williams show, when Jennifer had that People cover about her wedding–people were still referring to Angelina as coming in and stolen Brad. This was earlier this year!

        And I don’t know where you got all that barren, selfish, vacationer stuff from-certainly not me–but I don’t care if Jennifer has a kid or not. That’s not the reason for my dislike. My dislike stems from the fact that for a woman who did a lot to promote that she was cheated on, holds her ex husband in HIGH esteem.

        Beyond the “missing a sensitivity chip” comment, and giving Brad 98% fault in the marriage/divorce, she has not said one bad word about Brad. BUT she feels the need to call Angelina, someone who she has not had an actual conversation with, “uncool”. She feels the need to have the reporter turn off the recording during her 2008 Vogue interview, so she can say how much she hates a woman she doesn’t know.

        She thinks a cartoon portraying her shooting a gun at Angelina is “hilarious”. She refers to Brad as “her husband” (when saying that she keeps old voicemails of all her exes, her husband-verbatim) in an interview YEARS after the divorce. She becomes friends with a woman who wants to go after her ex’s woman (calling her a f’ing homewrecker, cunt, a demon, a devil, calling the kids racist names, saying that Brad needs to go back to Jennifer IN PUBLIC ON HER SHOW/STANDUP)–apparently doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with that OBVIOUSLY because she hasn’t cut her out of her life.

        When has Handler ever called Brad a “fucking liar, cheater, jackass for leaving his wife for a f’ing homewrecker cunt”–NEVER. Don’t you think that if she was going to call out someone for supposedly cheating, that she’d call out BOTH parties?
        Handler called Angelina “a demon” earlier this year–so it’s not like this was a few years ago. And it’s rather telling, to me at least, that someone who says she doesn’t like tabloids in her business, is friends with a woman who brings that kind of mess to her door. Would you be friends with someone who was like that? Who broadcasted your private business all over facebook, for example? I’d cut that person out, no questions asked.

        In short, I think Jennifer has a problem with Angelina, when (if she needs to have issues with anyone) she needs to bring those problems to Brad.

        And what really kills me is that she called that W magazine photoshoot, “missing a sensitivity chip”–when it was MONTHS after their separation, and it was for WORK—YET she has no problems releasing those candid photos of her and Justin (by that creeper Terry) not even two weeks after Heidi moved out–I have the posts from it–Heidi moved out June 14th, and the pictures were released on the 22nd–I can put up the links if you want.

        So yeah, she’s a hypocrite in my eyes. I was VERY neutral on her until I actually dug into–I didn’t like her acting, but I felt she was an all right person.

        (sorry for the rant, I’m a little stressed out right now–some stuff is going down)

  30. Leah says:

    “and she’s always played into the “poor Jen wants a baby” narrative.”

    Except she really hasn’t.

    I find it all very exhausting this idea that as a woman you aren’t complete without a child. Some people, like me, just don’t want any! People talk like she isn’t successful or right because she doesn’t have a child either biologically or adopted. So weird.

  31. Greata says:

    When will people stop buying into this odious, and vindictive woman’s “poor me”routine?

  32. Bea says:

    This will never end unless she ends it and she never will because the PR gravy train ends.

    Next up? There will be endless stories about her “fertility issues” times eleventy so that the chorus of “poor Jen” will start all over again.

    Oh and don’t forget – she won’t be able to get married without solving the ferility issue first!

    Cause that makes all the Hollywood sense in the world.

    • Kay says:

      Exactly,as much as people try to deny it,from wat i’ve seen she holds the key to this so called triangle.dats why i want her to be pregnant,not because i care for her(i dont luv her or hate her) but because dats the only way the triangle stuff will end,and they’ll no longer be the evil angelina.

  33. someone says:

    Have you seen the latest update to this on the DailyMail website? They are claiming she and Justin have been trying for a year to conceive (since their engagement) and that all this speculation about her being pregnant is hurtful because she’s not getting pregnant. Personally I don’t buy this argument unless by trying for a year to get pregnant means they’ve been taking fertility drugs or undergoing IVF. Would a 43/44 year old woman who really wants to have kids go a year without stepping it up?

  34. Hypocrisy says:

    LOL

    Jennifer was never pregnant. She just doesn’t have the perfect body her fans advertise.

    The woman is a natural chubby girl. Her natural frame isn’t slim and lanky nor athletic to start with. She retains lots of fluids and undergone a severe regimen during ‘Friends’ because of it.

    Her arms were never as toned as the rest of her body for example and she has to work very hard to keep her body fit and on the low size : undereat with chicken salad, running and doing yoga everyday to transform her true natural chubby self into that somehwat slim, definitely tonner physique.

    With Justin around, homegirl has probably traded a few chicken salads for some juicy steaks and high caloric fried potaoes while missing a few yoga sessions…not to mention the alcohol she probably drinks with certified boozers like Chelsea Handler.

  35. Becky1 says:

    I’m so, so tired of these stories. It’s pathetic if JA is actively promoting this “pregnant or not” story line. Maybe she is, maybe not. People can speculate all they want but ultimately none of us will ever really know.

    Whatever the case, I don’t feel like it’s her responsibility to inform us of her childbearing plans (or lack there of). It’s a personal decision and she can say (or not say) whatever she wants about it.

    • Molly says:

      Thank you. That’s the only reason I get worked up about this triangle BS. We don’t know what actually happened in that marriage. Both parties have denied the whole “who wanted children” thing. All of them have denied the cheating thing (though they’ve given contradictory statements in interviews since and some of their friends have disagreed over original statements…go figure). I still think that all of them have lied to save their asses at one point or another, publicly. At the end of the day, they all seem to really hate each other. STILL. And I don’t know why one has to be a victim while the other is a villain, or vice versa. If they were really over it, and they really wanted all this discussion to stop, they’d STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. For someone to say that Jen doesn’t know what she’s doing is naive. For someone to say that Brad didn’t know what he was getting into during a recent interview where he name-dropped his ex is naive. There’s no difference. No hero. Just a threesome of tired actors who will be forever locked in a media death-grip of their own making. This all would have stopped if the three of them had posed together for a quick photo at one of the many events they’ve been to simultaneously. No work on their part, and it’s all done with. None of them wants that. They constantly have to mention each other or one-up each other. It’s crazy. Even if they still have only natural feelings of awkwardness or discomfort at this point, why not do something THAT easy to make the speculation stop??? I’m sorry for the rant. I just don’t understand the dedicated, I-will-die-for-my-idol fans that all three of them have. It will be a great day for me when their lives aren’t reported on anymore. And while I think all of them are ridiculous, I don’t understand why Aniston catches the flack for her lack of children. I once said I’d like loads of children. I no longer feel that way, and I have nothing like her excuse. That much needs to stop, just like I think it’s sad that the Jolie-Pitt’s children get made fun of and speculated on. It’s twisted. I like interesting actors and actresses who don’t make the tabloids, and who keep their private lives private, and protect their children. Whatever you say about these three, NONE of them have managed that, and it IS possible to do.