Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra have spent a lot of time apart recently, and Navarro has been partying while his wife is away. People are speculating that their marriage is in trouble:
Dave says he’s been sober for the last four years – nevertheless, going out on the town certainly can create temptation. And while Dave was hitting Hollywood hot spots recently, we’ve learned that Carmen was thousands of miles away at The Opera Ball in Vienna thrown by multi-millionaire Richard Lugner.
Navarro and Electra’s upcoming schedules are full, making it difficult for the two to spend enough time together to rekindle their romance.
Marriage is work, and we hope that Navarro and Electra will put in the time and effort it takes to stay together.
Written by Celebitchy
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]