Worth 1000 has a lot of great Photoshop contests, and I feel like I’ve been living under a rock for not checking them out sooner. Their celebrity image contests are particularly interesting, although recent categories “Celebrities as cyborgs” and “Removing the airbrushing from celebrities” have some rather disturbing entries.
My favorite recent celebrity Photoshop-off is the tame, crowd-pleasing “Celebrity Time Travel“:
Here are some of the best pictures. Kudos to these talented Photoshop artists.
Header image is Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes By LesKellert.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]