Violet Affleck is nearly six months old, and she’s a little cutie. Matt Damon’s wife, Luciana, is expecting is baby girl in mid-June. Once Damon’s daughter is old enough, she can have playdates with little Violet Affleck!
“Yeah, they (my daughter and Violet) will have playdates. All we have to do is end up living in the same city!” The actor admits he is thrilled he is having a baby girl, because his step-daughter Alexia didn’t want a brother.
He says, “Believe me, if it was a boy it would have been a big problem. She wasn’t having it. She definitely wanted a sister.”
That’s so cute and those little girls are going to be adorable.
Here is the Affleck family out for breakfast in Cambridge. Look at how Jennifer Garner thanks the man who opens the door for her!
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]