Media Takeout seems to be the first one reporting this news: Beyonce Knowles is pregnant. Allegedly. No one has confirmed anything, but Media Takeout claims to have a “ROCK SOLID source”. And considering the CAPS, I’m thinking the “source” is totes Kanye “KING OF CAPS” West. Also, considering the sheer number of legit media outlets running with the story within a matter of minutes, I’d say that at the very least, this report might have legs. ALLEGEDLY. Here you go:
March 25, 2010. It’s been a long time waiting . . . but now it’s finally happened. MediaTakeOut.com just learned from a ROCK SOLID source that legendary singer Beyonce and her hip hop mogul husband Jay Z are expecting their first child together.
According to our source Beyonce is doing fine and resting (for now), but she’s expected to continue working throughout her pregnancy. And we’re also told that Jay Z is EXTREMELY happy to be having his first child with Bey.
We and the entire MediaTakeOut.com staff want to wish the happy couple CONGRATS!!!
[From Media Takeout]
Well, if it’s true, congrats and God bless. When Jay-Z spoke to Gotham Mag late last year, he said that “baby-making” was his top priority, BUT in one of Beyonce’s last interviews (to Allure in February), she once again put off the idea of babies, telling the magazine “I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it’s a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven’t had time to relax.” So is she relaxed? I don’t know. I’m still thinking that perhaps Media Takeout got some names mixed up and this whole thing is about Beyonce’s dad’s new baby, perhaps? Now I’m just being negative. If Big B is knocked up, good for her. Maybe she’ll take a break!
UPDATE: For what it’s worth, Gossip Cop has an unnamed source who is denying Big B’s pregnancy. Still no official word either way from anyone’s rep though.
UPDATE #2: Yeah, now Beyonce’s rep is denying this.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]