This sounds completely fabricated, but a supposed 20 Century Fox “executive” says that Angelina Jolie gave Brad Pitt STDs while they were filming “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.” He goes on to speculate that she needed a C-Section due to herpes
This would have been partially believable if it were not for the fact that the writer speculates that most all celebrities who had C-Sections recently did so due to herpes. Unnecessary C-Sections are incredibly common, and Angelina’s baby was said to be breech. It’s also completely untrue that most cesearians in healthy young women are due to herpes.
It’s a juicy bit of gossip, but one that’s totally false – just like the hot story of Angelina having lesbian sex in the bathroom.
Written by Celebitchy
- Tabloid covers of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy [Buzzfeed]
- Henry Cavill rode the bus incognito [Lainey Gossip]
- I have been loving Food Network Star [D-Listed]
- Milla Jovovich’s bizarre dress [Go Fug Yourself]
- Honey Boo Boo in smell-o-vision [Reality Tea]
- What wrecks your suspension of disbelief? [Pajiba]
- Amanda Bynes in Atlantic City [Evil Beet]
- Vintage Father’s Day photos from celebs [Popsugar]
- Nicole Scherzinger at X-Factor auditions [Popoholic]
- Who has a pill habit? [CDAN]
- Tamara Ecclestone bikini photos [Celebslam]