Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro have been rumored to be on the outs since early March. They did PR damage control at the time, but they must not have done enough to save their relationship It is surprising that it took them so long to acknowledge it. Sources say that Carmen is never around Dave, and is travelling frequently without telling him where she’ll be or when she’ll be home. Their rep confirms the breakup:
Dave is said to be living with a new girlfriend he’s been seeing for five months, socialite Sarah Howard. She’s also a brunette and bears a slight resemblance to Carmen.
The MTV reality show now has a better record than The Bachelor and Bachelorette at breaking up couples. It seems starring in a reality series is the kiss of death for a relationship.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]