Justin Timberlake might not get away from Cameron Diaz so easily. There’s a report that Cameron and Justin have bought a $24 million Hawaiian estate together:
The couple were pictured frolicking in the sea while on holiday in Kailua last week and it seems the pair had such a good time they have decided to invest in a property.
Justin and Cameron, both who are avid surfers, spent the whopping sum on a beachfront estate.
Buyer’s agent Joan Graham, of Coldwell Banker, is refusing to confirm if the couple bought the holiday home due to a strict confidentiality agreement, however local media have confirmed the sale.
The millions bought the couple 15,000 sq. feet feet of living space, tennis courts along with a sauna, tropical pool and staff quarters.
Cameron and Justin were seen vacationing together in Hawaii at the end of July, with Cameron hanging all over him, and Justin looking like he would rather be anywhere else. We doubt this is going to last, even if Cameron can convince Justin that a really expensive house is just the thing they need.
Update: Reader Jean saw on E! News that this was a false rumor. Sorry for the misinformation!
Written by Celebitchy
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]