Someone blabbed to Star magazine that they overheard Katie Holmes having a legal-type lunch meeting in which it seemed like she was plotting to leave Tom. Given the vague content of the supposed conversation, however, it’s just as likely that she’s planning on suing someone in Hollywood for reneging on a contract:
In my opinion, Katie saying she wants to teach “him” a lesson means nothing. She really could be talking about some no-good producer who promised her a role.
Everyone wants Katie to leave Tom, and it’s possible that was what this meeting was about, but it really seems like Star is jumping to conclusions. They even show how easily a helicopter could fit into the back of Tom’s estate to whisk Katie and non-existent Suri away.
If Katie was having a “secret” meeting to plan on leaving Tom, would she do it at the popular “Beverly Hills Hotel?” I doubt it. She would whisper to some guy posing as a shoe salesman at Barneys. She wants to file suit for some other boring reason, and we’ll find out what it is soon enough. Of course I hope I’m wrong, though, because that would be good news indeed.
Thanks to popbytes for the Star scans and quote.
Written by Celebitchy
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]